suggestions for february half term

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
with the options for CC of C&CC site sadly limited this time of year, we are looking at options for february half term. CL's or bigger sites considered.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
There are two lovely CLs near Instow North Devon. Look them up, no names here because I use one a lot and would hate it to be fully booked! LOL.

Best of British Parks have Beverley Park Paignton, www.Beverley-holidays.co.uk.

Tried to stay there four years ago. Looked good but didn't accept dogs. Went to Ross Park instead but that's not open until march.

Cheers

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Beverley Park in Devon is a fantastic site with plenty to occupy the children if the weather is bad - needn't go off the site at all and still good all round entertainment. Downside is that you have to pay for it - with a few children the site fees are quite expensive.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Parker's Farm at Ashburton. this is a working farm but has a clubhouse/restaurant and good sized pitche level pitches but terraced. Frinedly owners who lay on farm tours/walks and it is dog friendly. Views across Dartmoor (about 30 mins drive and Plymouth just a little further)

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Try John Fowler Holidays. There site at Widemouth Bay near Bude (north devon) is lovely. lovely tiered pitches, with sea views. you are walking distance from quaint beaches. There is lots of lovely places to explore nearby. Spotless site, toilets and shower block cleaned all the time. very friendly staff and very reasonable. good facilities if you have kids too.

Andrea

Sep 5, 2006
Visit site
Wow this caravanning lark is popular even at this time of year! I think I phoned every CC site open within 150 miles of my home in Lancashire to get a pitch for next weekend & I only found one site with a single vacancy due to a cancelation. I know its half term but there's a credit crunch on you know!! ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts