SWIFT COMMAND CONTROL APP

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi, we’re currently in our van for only 2nd time. (2023 Bessacarr 835)
The first time I had issues with the Command control app which kept disconnecting the Bluetooth after only a short time, (August 2023). I contacted Sargent about this and they were aware of the issue and in the process of sending a firmware update.
Fast forward 4 months and after connecting via Bluetooth last night, this morning it’s still connected, however please don’t tell me that this is how the display should be? It’s all squashed up and only half the bottom row visible, Surely not?! I reinstalled the app but made no difference. Anyone else have an issue?

Attachments

• IMG_4276.jpeg
    IMG_4276.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 6
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As you have already contacted Sargent and you have installed a firmware upgrade, I think you would be best contacting Sargent again.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
As you have already contacted Sargent and you have installed a firmware upgrade, I think you would be best contacting Sargent again.
Robbo , is not stating the New Firmware has been installed yet. .
I take it this Swift Command is not just Bessacar .

I personally hate all this Bluetooth, and WiFi , tech, it is not necessarily required in a caravan.

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I take it this Swift Command is not just Bessacar .

I personally hate all this Bluetooth, and WiFi , tech, it is not necessarily required in a caravan.
It’s our aspirational society. Agree with you wholeheartedly…….KISS or The Better is the Enemy if the Good enough.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can read his post either way. But regardless of whether the firmware has been updated, a screen which is showing the dat but in a mixed up form is almost certainly software related, and as such especially as its less than six months since the problem was reported to the manufacturer, then the ball is very much in the manufacturers court.

Unless we have a contributor who wrote the software and is employed by the manufacturer I don't think any of can offer any real help, apart from voiding warranties by tampering with the item.

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
You can read his post either way. But regardless of whether the firmware has been updated, a screen which is showing the dat but in a mixed up form is almost certainly software related, and as such especially as its less than six months since the problem was reported to the manufacturer, then the ball is very much in the manufacturers court.

Unless we have a contributor who wrote the software and is employed by the manufacturer I don't think any of can offer any real help, apart from voiding warranties by tampering with the item.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I’m assuming the firmware was done as it’s not disconnected once since I’ve been here (2 days). Yes, i think I’m going to have to contact Sargent again as obviously it’s not right. I just wondered if anyone else had this issue but assume probably not as nobody has flagged this up.
Obviously it’s not critical, just being lazy but then if they offer this feature, it should work.

Reactions: ProfJohnL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts