TOLD TO READ THE MANUAL

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
Bought a 2015 Motorhome December 2017. Great motorhome. Had to return it twice, at my expense. Heating in
accommodation problems. NOT GOOD. FIRST TIME IT WAS IN FOR ALMOST A MONTH.JUNE/JULY. SECOND TIME
TWO WEEKS. REASONS FOR DELAY....PART RETURNED BY WHALE IRELAND WITHOUT SWITCHES AND THEN
SWITCHES SEND TO WRONG ADDRESS. SECOND OCCASSION. WRON UNIT RETURNED BY WHALE. When i
returned it on the second occassion. i asked two members of staff of the complaints procedure. They both said an email to
general enquiries. Which i later found out is not the case. So my first email of complaint wasn't acted on. Although my
second email, sent to same address was. When I picked it up after second repair. I also asked for a £660 solar panel to be
fitted. I asked service department if I could be shown how it works. I was told to READ THE MANUAL. What if I had been
unable to read and was too embarrassed to say. The solar panel should have been explained at the time of uplift of the
van not, as offered, two days later. Which is totally unacceptable in my opinion. With regards to my outburst. I had just
been denied assistance by a member of staff. My conversation with Mr Dunne, if overheard. Was because I am registered
deaf in my right ear and I am inclined to talk loudly as a result. I apologise if this was overheard by others. All I said was
that my first email hadn't even been acknowledged. that I was sorry, but i wouldn't be back. I have requested that three
members of staff be spoken to. in order to verify my claims. All of whom I have named.Two for misinformation and one for
denying my request for assistance with a £660 unit I had just bought and had fitted. As of yet this has been ignored. I say to the
reader. YOU BE THE JUDGE.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts