Travellers above the law.

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
Hello Mark

Sometimes when I visit my dad's grave, I find that someone has stolen the brass flower holders. A couple of times recently, I have placed beautiful flowers around the headstone only to visit a few days later to find that someone has taken them too. Upsetting, yes.

Does that answer your question Mark?

Lisa
I didn`t originally post a question ! It was your statement that provoked the question to which you didn`t reply to.

I think that`s the end of the matter hopefully.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I didn`t originally post a question ! It was your statement that provoked the question to which you didn`t reply to.

I think that`s the end of the matter hopefully.
Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply. I do actually appreciate what you are saying but society in general has deteriorated to such an extent, it's very depressing at times. I'm NOT going to refer to the travellers in this reply. I live in a nice area and some of the things you hear about that happen to people and their property etc (in my area and the UK), just makes you wonder exactly what type of people are out there.

Anyway, thanks for the exchange of words.

Regards.

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS