Tudor Park caravan park Slimbridge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Went here a few years ago using it as a stopover on the way to Cornwall. Was a lovely site, with nice toilets etc. Is located behind a pub too, which did real ales and good food. Nearby is the Slimbridge Waterfowl place, which although we did not visit is well recommended. We found the canal, 2 mins walk away more appealing and did actually cycle alongside the canalpath to Gloucester. I would definitely visit again.

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Stayed there for 2 weeks over easter this year nice site toilets a bit dated but new toilet block should be open by now. Pub is good and family friendly also try the Black Shed on the towpath cheap meals and good cider and comical banter Easy access form M5 Enjoy

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi Melanie, Went to Tudor in April and its a lovely site, we really enjoyed ourselves,we arrived with a very warm welcome and stayed on a hardstanding pitch with loads of room. The toilets were a bit dated but kept well clean,but i think new toilet block will be open now so should be even better. The tudor arms pub is just outside the enterance with good food and ales,and a suberb patio area for the kids.the gloucester and sharpness canal is closeby which is great for a stroll or cycle ride also a good little cafe on the canal side which serves a real good brekie for a small price.we really enjoyed our stay here and would deffo go back.site is immaculate im sure you will enjoy it.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Going there for the third time in Sept, good basic site, nice pub with good food(as said try the Black Rat cider) and right next to the Glos/Sharpness canal. 5 mins walk from the wildfowl trust.

We have girls aged 7/8 now and we have taken them the last 3 years.

They also have a rally field.

Recommended.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
We went to Tudor a few years ago. We then had to use the field between the main park and the canal. Which I guess is the rally field.

This field had distinct ripples or rolling humps. Our van being quite close to the ground, bottomed out a few times. I expect that may well of been sorted out now.

The area is beautifull and you not only have the wild foul center within walking distance, but fishing on the canal and canoeing, also Gloucester is only 20 mins away with a good cinema and of coarse the historic docks.

Steve L.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts