Vanmaster

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Vanmaster are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new website.

Online features include:

Download 2010 Brochure

Online Booking of Services

Registration of interest for pre-owned Vanmaster Caravans

The website also includes detailed specifications and photographs of the latest Vanmaster models plus the ability to register for VIP passes for the NEC Caravan and Boat Show in February.

Please visit us at www.vanmaster.co.uk and let us know what your thoughts...

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ian

Excellent website. I have enjoyed perusing it. I am not sure that I will make the NEC Caravan and Boat Show in February but would like to have a look at your caravans.

I take it there is no dealer network. If this is the case do you have a sales office (or similar) at the factory?

I will be sure to register for VIP tickets if I find I can manage to the show.

RichardC

Dec 27, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ian

Like the web site, only downside is that it has rekindled my desire for a Vanmaster occasion, it has always been the my ultimate van and the sidebed model ticks all the boxes for me. Better get saving again

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
stuart, why did you spend a lot of money compiling yer website to show photos' that could have come from one of the high street home decor stores ?, lots of pics of shiny sparkly furnishings, thought it was au naturale.

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
RJC - You would be more than welcome to visit our factory that is based just off the M6 in Wigan. If you can not make it to the NEC show please contact us on info@vanmaster.co.uk and we will arrange to show you around.

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Ian

If I cannot make it to the show I will definitely take you up on your offer to visit the factory.

Many thanks

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Highlander,

We employed a couple of photographers to do some photo's and the close ups were a bit OTT. They are back in on Monday and taking some new shots for us.

Thanks for the comments.

Stuart

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello Stuart,

I like Highlander am new to caravanning and awaiting delivery of our first van, a Swift Challenger 570. Whilst I prefer more plain upholstery, that apart I thought the photographs showed the quality you offer was excelellent and would justify the extra cost for those who can afford it. I particularly like the bed at 90* and the bathroom looked fabulous and spacy. As for the photographers, they were probly trying to be a little arty.

Good luck, I am sure there are plenty of people who will be able to pay for the quality, you appear to offer.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Enjoyed my trip to the website the questions that it didn't answer have been easy to forward via the contact link and I look forward to a response next week sometime

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello Stuart,

I like Highlander am new to caravanning and awaiting delivery of our first van, a Swift Challenger 570. Whilst I prefer more plain upholstery, that apart I thought the photographs showed the quality you offer was excelellent and would justify the extra cost for those who can afford it. I particularly like the bed at 90* and the bathroom looked fabulous and spacy. As for the photographers, they were probly trying to be a little arty.

Good luck, I am sure there are plenty of people who will be able to pay for the quality, you appear to offer.
Thank you for the kind words.

Yes they did go for the arty approach lol. We are on the Caravan Channel soon so you will be able to see in much better detail then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts