vision plus - image 530/18-2

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I bought this ariel last year as it had a good write up in PC. It is much better than the Status job that is fitted to my caravan. It can recieve freeview apparently but I have never tried it. Has anyone used it to get freeview and what was the reception like as I was thinking about raking for a cheap freeview box so my daughter can get Cbeebies? Thanks. Andy.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
free view,depends on reception.i fitted one for the first time at blackpool two weeks ago.the reception was very poor on all channels.so the freeview box had no chance.have now bought a signal booster from wilkinsons

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
purchased the exact same aerial and relaevant 3 pole mast for the same aerial,much much better than the status aerial.has worked well on nearly all sites we've been on but there have been a couple were reception was poor.you are always going to get some sites were reception will be poor with almost any aerial,as for freeview,exactly the same,good reception where freeview is available.some areas are poor or even non existant for freeview reception.best to check om website for freeview viewing

http://www.freeview.co.uk/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts