Washable Loose Fit Caravan Mats

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
After just spending 16 days in central India it is a shock to the system to suffer temperatures of only 9 deg C. But such is our schedule that tomorrow I start to get the caravan ready for its maiden trip. So new tyres are to be fitted once I have installed the side lift jack brackets. But one vital aspect that my wife wants me to sort out is to source some good non slip washable rugs/mats. Looking at Amazon and Ebay there's quite a wide choice, but I would welcome any advice based on other users experience of actually having used loose fit mats/rugs.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Good evening Clive,

Microfibre super absorbent floor runner mat from Lakeland. Brilliant. £62.99 each in slate or coffee colour ways.

We have two running from front to bedroom. They do not slip if you have the carpet up, they did when we used them on the carpet for the first time at half term.

Going to get some rug slipping stuff and try that next time out. If that doesn't work will lift the carpets and just have the runners. Just wanted things a bit more snuggly for the winter.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Martin,

I have had look at the Lakeland mats and they appear to be very suitable, a bit like Turtle Mats. We always take the van's carpets up as with two dogs we don't want them to be sullied so the Lakeland mats should not slip around.
Thanks for the information.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts