What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Following on from Lol's comment under Cornish pasties - what do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning.

I'll go first - chocolate and or trifle.

Lisa

G

Simple fresh fruit and fruit and fibre style cereal and orange juice same as every other morning.

The thought of Salmon for breakfast is akin to some sort of Nazi Torture.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Euro " Simple fresh fruit and fruit and fibre style cereal and orange juice same as every other morning ".

Simple minds only need simple food ----))))

Guess ?

G

Guess ?

You make a good point, but then again I don't need blood pressure pills or any other medication and I can run with my daughter and her friends without them having to slow down for the old boy.

Not bad at my age! so I'll stick to the simple breakfast and food moderation at Christmas or any other time.

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
Its a tradition in our house for me and the wife to start the day with a bottle of finest cava whilst we watch our five sprogs unwrap their prezzies.

jon

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bucks fizz and a selection box !!!!!
Not trying to outdo you or anything LOL! I am drinking a milky coffee out of a lovely bone china cup which my dog won at a SBT show the other month. At another SBT show, he won a beautiful pair of cut crystal champagne glasses which I use to drink my Cava from.

LOL!!!!

Lisa xx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A mug of tea, then another and another. No different to any other day.

But I especially miss having our horse who died some years ago. The trip out to the stables about 4 miles away was always good with lots of other "nutters" driving about on Christmas morning presumably doing similar things.

When at the Farm, all the owners brought along a few bottles, mince pies, choc's etc., so "breakfast" used to be a real mixture. Excellent - miss it more every year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts