willingcott c c site

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
has any body got any reports and advice on willingcott cc site just looked at cc website site vacant all season is it a bit of a duff site

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jerry,

We have stayed on this site a couple of times - the most recent being last May.

The facilities are usual standard for CC. The main attraction for us is the fantastic beach at Woolacombe. Great fun for the kids on their body board's (and adults too!). Also good for surfing if you are into that type of thing.

The Tarka Trail runs past the site too which is good for bikes or walking (about 5 miles inti Ilfracombe if I remember).

The site is subject to some wind though so take your awning strap if you go.

Regards Martin.

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
We stopped at Willingcott cc site a few years ago, nice site, we'd go back again, we have 3 kids, 1 with special needs. The beech nearby as has already been said is very good, miles of sand. Like some other sites, you will get some wind, awning tie downs get used. The play area is a decent size with a range of equipment.

Annette

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jerry, Weve stayed there a few times now the last time was in the rain of Auguyst where the wardens did a cracking job trying to keep the place open.

Its a good site in a good spot for a few things. What do you need? Peace and quiet or have you got children. I recommend a few places worthy of a visit as we love the place for surfing!

The beach at Woolacombe is very good with facilities.

The warden did say that the toilet block and more hardstandings were being put in so it might be worth a call to the CC to find out if theres building work going on etc.

I would recommend the site but it depends on what you want

Let me know

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts