Woosie Club

Page 198 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Just had a wonderful thought. If I bring the lapdrop to Stratford perhaps one of you clever people :silly: could get our Woosie colours onto my signature at last?

May well, due to unforeseen circumstances be our only trip out this year! :(

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Oh I know all of that, you've all told me many times but for some reason I don't seem to be able to manage it. Just me being helpless and hopeless as usual.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Just had a wonderful thought. If I bring the lapdrop to Stratford perhaps one of you clever people :silly: could get our Woosie colours onto my signature at last?

Are you okay my boy?
Need a hand or something?
:)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:

Hi Martin
I couldn't find a clever person so I'll have to do I'm afraid :huh:
I've sent an email to you with your signature as below, but with the HTML needed to make the colour appear. If you copy and paste the text that I forward into your signature box all being well you'll have a nice Woosie coloured signature :cheer:

2014 Bailey Pegasus GT65 Turin towed by 2013 Isuzu Dmax

Sir Outnumbered WC (4:1)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Martin24 said:
I've never done copy and paste.

Useful 'control' short cuts (hold down [Ctrl] button and press another at the same time) when using Microsoft products are:

ctrl-C copy
ctrl-X cut
ctrl-V paste
ctrl-F find

You need to highlight the text first on C, X and F. ;)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Thank you for that :cheer:

I'll grab a child at some point and get them to do it. I've never done copy and paste.

• Hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse over the length of your chosen text

The text will be highlighted, so right click anywhere on the highlighted text​

From the dialogue box that will appear left click on Copy​

Left click where you want your copied text to appear​

Right click on the flashing cursor
    and finally Left click on Paste.......... Bingo!​

[*]
    [*]

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Martin24 said:
Thank you for that :cheer:

I'll grab a child at some point and get them to do it. I've never done copy and paste.

• Hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse over the length of your chosen text

The text will be highlighted, so right click anywhere on the highlighted text​

From the dialogue box that will appear left click on Copy​

Left click where you want your copied text to appear​

Right click on the flashing cursor
    and finally Left click on Paste.......... Bingo!​

[*]
    [*]

:unsure: I tried that once, and discovered I ordered a chocolate Ashtray on eBay :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
The prof is posting in the Woosie thread AND saying he's been silly. He may even ask for membership soon. ;) Have you noticed he has also been giving compliments to current members? :whistle:
Midlife Crisis :p
Maybe time for the Prof to get another caravan and join the Woosies :kiss:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Oh Kev, found the article in our magazine which only arrived today. We didn't pay VAT on the Isuzu because it was a cut and dry Wheelchair user and adapted for me. The Sprinter will be adapted even more so no VAT on that either.

The stage one converter has said that all servicing should be VAT free as well. May have been missing out the last four years. I have emailed HMRC for clarification. I assume it would be the same with a converted motorhome.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Me did myself :cheer: with a bit of help from the Hon. Parksy :whistle:

How many years has it taken?

Who's a clever boy, well done
animated-hand-image-0052.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Oh Kev, found the article in our magazine which only arrived today. We didn't pay VAT on the Isuzu because it was a cut and dry Wheelchair user and adapted for me. The Sprinter will be adapted even more so no VAT on that either.

The stage one converter has said that all servicing should be VAT free as well. May have been missing out the last four years. I have emailed HMRC for clarification. I assume it would be the same with a converted motorhome.

Martin glad you are sorting it and possibly saving a fortune along the way, will the sprinter just be transport or will it be part motorhome so you could use for occasional use away?

PS; Just tell Jenny that the money you are saving can go towards your next new van ;) ;) :lol:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
YES , With Kev , Nurse Jenny needs a nice New Caravan as well. To keep her happy as well. . Thinking of a trip,to Mablethorpe, and come and visit, great.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts