Woosie Club

Page 262 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....the sun came out and so did Alf Fresco :cheer:

IMG-20190428-WA0000.jpg

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Woosie meet at Thornbrook Barn a great sucess. We decided unilateraly that to join the Woosies (Frendship group) is better than sitting alone in your van watching a group of like minded caravaners sharing a bring and enjoy evening and a good few tipples.
Rather than sitting alone in your van, make a point of joining us at our nect meet. All welcome. It will be at the Elm Cottage park Cheshire. See previous posts.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
20190427-185905.jpg

Congratulations! These two Woosies drove all the way from Kilmarnock to join their second Woosiefest :cheer:
This year's Woosiefest in September will be another excellent enjoyable get together. Elm cottage touring park Winsford Cheshire.
Plenty to do and should be an easy tug for all us.
The Woosies come from far and varied locations. All Formites are very welcome to join us even if it is just for the weekend . We come from a variety of back grounds yet we are super friendly and helpful with all aspects of caravaning. Please feel free to join us. If you have any questions please ask.
Don't be shy , try us out :(

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Woosies enjoying an excellent meal at The Marton Arms Ingleton North Yorkshire[/quote]

......and another taken by Grey13.

IMG-20190427-WA0004.jpg
[/quote]

The Chaps, Bottom left, Hutch, top left, Dusty Dog, Top right Gaffer Bill, Next down without the wig, Anseo. A great night.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I hate to rub salt into a wound but The 3 lads left beat The Woosie Angels at the pub quiz last night 22 points to 28 points to the lads, then Free chicken wings from the pub.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Danddandy said:
Thingy said:
well you lot look as if you have just robbed a bank and got away with it :p

Who is who?[/quote
Yes, It would be good to have faces to contributors to this forum.

We would love to see you at a fest and have the pleasure of meeting you and introducing ourselves :)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Danddandy said:
Thingy said:
well you lot look as if you have just robbed a bank and got away with it :p

Who is who?[/quote
Yes, It would be good to have faces to contributors to this forum.

Come to the September Fest and find out who we are, you will be given a nice welcome.

Come along if you can :)
Free beerwinepreferred tipple on me as soon as you get set up B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Welcome Gafferbill to September Woosie Fest

Elm_Park_11.JPG

http://www.elmcottage.co.uk/..
Icaru5 and family are joining in the September Meeting weekend of 14th September. Some arriving Wednesday others later. No rules, just enjoy a pint of beer or a coke, And put faces to names, and do your own things during the days, explore the area or just chill out.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
It's also a good time to get your caravan problems sorted out, Hadn't even pitched up before Anseo got me to sort out someone's aerial, .

Grays jockey wheel , and Anseos, water tap problem, also his Evaporating wine, problem, !!! :p and lost day. :silly:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
It's also a good time to get your caravan problems sorted out, Hadn't even pitched up before Anseo got me to sort out someone's aerial, .

Grays jockey wheel , and Anseos, water tap problem, also his Evaporating wine, problem, !!! :p and lost day. :silly:

Hutch, you did help a lot of folk out, and it was very much appreciated by all.

Looking forward to seeing you and Elaine in September

Thanks also to Dustydog on my fridge problem, :)

Cheers all.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:

Cheers all.

Thanks for the Stornaway black pudding, only took us 4 , 1/4 hours to get back today, great run home. See you in September, oh yes I saw the lable for the wine.
20190501-204251.jpg

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:

Cheers all.

Many thanks for my Stornaway Black Pudding. It brings back memories.
I hope our swap is as good. Thanks John,
Just enjoyed an excellent meal with Gaffer Bill and Belinda at the Masons Arms,another hostelry in Ingleton.
Looks like we are starting a swapsies of our own local produce.
So we now have Stornaway Black Pudding, Cricklade home cured middle back bacon ( no scum). What’s next?
A very good Woosiefest indeed.
DD

DD

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:

Cheers all.

Many thanks for my Stornaway Black Pudding. It brings back memories.
I hope our swap is as good. Thanks John,
Just enjoyed an excellent meal with Gaffer Bill and Belinda at the Masons Arms,another hostelry in Ingleton.
Looks like we are starting a swapsies of our own local produce.
So we now have Stornaway Black Pudding, Cricklade home cured middle back bacon ( no scum). What’s next?
A very good Woosiefest indeed.
DD

DD

I will bring along some Nigerian Suya powder,

Grey Great for the "Bria" or over here the Cadac. :cheer:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Grey13 said:

Elm_Park_11.JPG

Icaru5 and family are joining in the September Meeting weekend of 14th September. Some arriving Wednesday others later. No rules, just enjoy a pint of beer or a coke, And put faces to names, and do your own things during the days, explore the area or just chill out.
Were on Pitch 04 from the Thursday. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:
Grey13 said:

Elm_Park_11.JPG

Were on Pitch 04 from the Thursday. :)

Thats really nice, hopefully see you before the Twinwoods fest as well

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Welcome Parksy to September Woosie Fest

Anyone, young or old, pets and all, instead of going to a park and sitting in your van all alone, take a chance and join the fun. Woosie get-together is in the main an informal gathering where you are free to do as you please while meeting a group of caravaners all in the name of Fun and friendship. Meet the people banging away on the forum, chat about caravan related interesting issues and join everybody on Saturday night for a meal and pub quiz at a nearby local. I was tentative about this at first but having taken the plunge really look forward to the odd gathering and seeing old faces! Just ask anyone involved if you have any questions.

Hope we hear from you all and can add your booking to the site layout along with Parksy!

Elm_Park_12.jpg

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Yes thanks to everyone for a great meet at Thornbrook Barn especially Hutch and Anseo for their organisation.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in a great part of the country.
Looking forward to September :)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Welcome Anseo, great you can join us!

It is stacking up to be a great meet. Come on everyone, how about joining us? You are all welcome.
Elm_Park_12.jpg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you all for the open invite. We would love to join the Fest but getting away in the van along with fortnightly commutes to Leicester to visit my frail pops plus childcare is stretching the sytstem to its limit. Not to mention the jobs lined up in settling into this new abode. Basically as per last year planned holidays are off. So if the window of opportunity opens up it may be a late call.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts