Woosie Club

Page 264 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Isnt sirgrey a meerkat? (Thingy) -- Like your 'punny' humour!
sergei.png

SERGEI

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Congratulations Sir Showerhead.

Thingy, you are clearly a closet Woosie and thou dost protest too strongly about not coming to a Woosie fest. You have made it all the way to Bunree so Cheshire for the next meet is only an hour and a half due west from where you are. Come on, you know you want to. ;)
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hey, What about Icaru?
He’s coming to the Autumn Woosiefest. Suggestions for names Mr Icaru. We know you do Woosie things. Anything stupid you have done?? :woohoo:

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thingy, you are clearly a closet Woosie and thou dost protest too strongly about not coming to a Woosie fest. You have made it all the way to Bunree so Cheshire for the next meet is only an hour and a half due west from where you are. Come on, you know you want to. ;)
Mel

Thanks but its probably not possible for us, we have commitments with the grandkids, and it looks like its sandwiched right between a month in Cornwall and three weeks in Devon. What are the actual dates, Ill consult the [strike]dragon[/strike] oracle.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Weekend of 14th Sept, although some folks go earlier and stay later. It is at Elm Cottage in Cheshire. We can’t make it this year as OH has a “significant” birthday, and we have other plans. It really is good fun.
Mel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
I hereby confirm with the Woosie Powers invested in me and the other Woosies in spirit, mind and absentia Grey will forever on here be known as Sir Showerhead
Congratulations Sir Showerhead

Also available in Woosie pink :woohoo:
5a591db6-3b87-49ed-be5a-24215f6354d5.gif

Welcome aboard Sir Showerhead

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thingy said:
Is there an arrangement with the site or just book any pitch?
Book any pitch but if you mention the Woosies the site owners will try to give you a pitch close to the other Woosies

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Thingy said:
Is there an arrangement with the site or just book any pitch?
Book any pitch but if you mention the Woosies the site owners will try to give you a pitch close to the other Woosies
All you need do is say you are part of the Woosie party.
Various pitches are available. The old dogs have gone for fully serviced!

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Im afraid its a no-go. We simply cannot fit it in. However, next year, with more warning, we could probably do the later one. You always seem to have the spring event when we are away.

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Sir Supershower here. There was a typing error in all previous posts. My efforts to get a nomination were regarding increasing water capacity and nothing to do with "shower heads" Just saying.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Sir Supershower here. There was a typing error in all previous posts. My efforts to get a nomination were regarding increasing water capacity and nothing to do with "shower heads" Just saying.
Grey,
Do you desire a change of name? Sir Showerhead
Is a p...take on your desire for continuous hot water for a longer shower.
We are very flexible as you know but usually we aim for a bit of fun in the name. Eg our founding member was known as Sir WC
Let us all know what you fancy.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Grey13 said:

“Sir What happens if I stick a heater in an Aqua roll” is a bit long though. ;)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Righty ho Woosies. After being told by madam that we are busy, she has now decided that we can rearrange and therefore it looks as if we are on. However, there isnt a lot left in the pitches availabe. On offer, pitch 26, which seems a tad away from the rest of you, or pitch 3 which is a grass pitch with gravel for the wheels, this latter pitch between Parksy and Gafferbill.

Not having been to this site, and looking at it from the air, pitch 3 doesnt look up to much. Plan to arrive Thurs, leave Monday.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Sir Showerhead, should stick I recon, It was nominated and seconded and even thirded.

It was sixted at least 6 times :huh: :cheer:

I now think that Sir Showerhead is an apt and interesting name, a good name for future members to enqire as to why it was givenadopted, and a talking point in the future perhaps :)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I am assuming that you guys arent bothering with an awning, so my plan is just to chuck a couple of chairs in, the Cadac and the outdoor table. Oh, and of course my favourite libation.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thingy said:
I am assuming that you guys arent bothering with an awning, so my plan is just to chuck a couple of chairs in, the Cadac and the outdoor table. Oh, and of course my favourite libation.
Pitch 3 looks fine to me. Close enough to have fun but far enough to escape from the gorillas :cheer:
Really pleased you two are making it. This will be good fun for all.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Thingy said:

Some will have awnings Thingy, and some won't, do what's good for you.

The most important thing is to bring yourself and Mrs Thingy along, there are no rules, you participate in what ever you want to participate in, and when you do your own thing then that is absolutely fine with everyone else,
put simply, enjoy lots.

Not sure if we are having a Jacobs Table ( the organisers will inform in time), hope you can make the evening dining together event though, it's a good time to relax and have an easy social time.

I will be happy to share a libation or three with you (as will many others) :p

Looking forward to your company.

TRENDING THREADS