Woosie Club

Page 271 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
EH52ARH said:
Icaru5 said:
Thingy said:
Naw, this one stood too close to the Cadac.

And the winner is ...

Thingy ! :p
Y
2w5iz68.jpg

He looks way to fit to be a Woosie, let the Girls decide.

Some manage to do that Hutch ............ and then there's some that don't :p

So true Craig, just looking at that full Cadac, Bottled Stella ,and a bog roll ready for the dash to the cludgie.
Should be a good September Woosie Fest. :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thingy said:
A night out with the Woosies.
The loser gets two nights out with the Woosies :lol:

Oooohh, the excitement. My cup runneth o'er

Looks like we might have to have new Woosie Knights names if they last the pace at the next Woosie fest. . Not that there is any test. Just get there.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dont worry Woosie's, one coming to a site near you soon.
complete with FLUSHING Woosie Pot, Basin, shower and fully heated on a fully serviced pitch. Oh and dish washing facilities.
We missed out !!! All booked.
IMG-20190525-204139-1.jpg

And yes rain on Sunday, so one day not that bad.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
If Thingy applies to be a knight then I would propose:

Sir Poitin

Poteen (or poitin), usually made from potatoes or grain, dates from the 17th century. Meaning ‘little pot’, the spirit’s name refers to the tiny, home-made stills in which it is normally produced. Poteen production was made illegal in 1661, and stayed that way for more than 300 years.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry folks been wanndering, why not wait until after the Pitch up, and then we can find a suitable knighthood name for the new Woosie Knights, .pick up on their niceties or otherwises. .

May 24, 2014
Visit site
As it seems to be a slow time in Woosieland, I thought I would take the time to submit my application to Woosiedom, and of course supply the evidience to testify to my suitability. As I understand it, to be a Woosie, you have to have made a complete plonker of yourself, which is something I excel at, however, Sir Plonker would be unacceptable.

Three years back, possibly four, we were on our annual Cornish Pilgrimage to worship at the home of the humble Grocklebox. We had been there for a week or so, when there began a massive electrical storm. No wind or rain, very warm evening, and as dusk approached, the lightening became evident. The same evening, we decided to hit Porthleven for Fish and Chips, and after consuming the worthy repast, took a different way back to the campsite. Being now dark, the storm was utterly mindblowing, with both sheet and fork lightenening out to sea. So we pulled up onto a dirt carpark up on the headland to watch. The whole vista was lighting up as far as you could see, spectacular wasnt the word. Having a good idea, I turned the Ipod to the 1812 Overture and we sat watching in awe. The car park began to fill up, obviously others had had the same idea.

After about 30 mins, I turned to look to the right, to see a face staring in at the window, so I smiled and gave a cheery wave. The guy ambled off to look into the window of another car, and I turned to madam to comment that "he seemed a bit odd". Before I could speak I noticed the look of sheer horror on her face.

These people werent there to watch the lightening, they were there to watch each other. Yep, we were smack bang in the middle of the local "doggers". And it took us 30 minutes to realise. Does this qualify? :whistle:

TRENDING THREADS