Woosie Club

Page 272 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Getting back to Woosie names; I think the current Kingy should be the one to decide upon a knight's name.

And the knightlady should live with it (whether or not heshe likes it or not), it is all a bit of fun after all, and perhaps a talking point as to how one was assigned a title.

:)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Getting back to Woosie names; I think the current Kingy should be the one to decide upon a knight's name.

And the knightlady should live with it (whether or not heshe likes it or not), it is all a bit of fun after all, and perhaps a talking point as to how one was assigned a title.

I feel a bribe is called for in that case. ;)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Thingy said:

I feel a bribe is called for in that case. ;)

Sir Backhander :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Mel said:
Dustydog said:
Sir Thingy

I second that. Well known love of gadgets. Lots of us have log in name. Plus need to stop the ribald people getting even sillier. :cheer:
Mel

Nae need to be personal Mel, ra people wi hair can be silly tae, no jist ra bald yins.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Sir Skydiver ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Woosies......you may find this amusing as every one I have mentioned it to does :S
I have just sold the toilet unit from my old Swift that I scrapped.....it was collected by an enthusiastic buyer for £60. Sold one careful owner!
You could say ........Where there is muck there is money :lol:

PS ....it was deep cleaned before sale I hasten to add.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody help me out here, Im really struggling. There are quite a few posts regarding using Wifey as a hotspot, how in heck do you make it work?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Sir Skydiver ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Woosies......you may find this amusing as every one I have mentioned it to does :S
I have just sold the toilet unit from my old Swift that I scrapped.....it was collected by an enthusiastic buyer for £60. Sold one careful owner!
You could say ........Where there is muck there is money :lol:

PS ....it was deep cleaned before sale I hasten to add.

Did you tell them it had a few thousand miles under it :lol:

Sir Skydiver is a good option

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Maybe, as DustyDog and Mel has said the two Newbies to the Woosie Fest could be called by their Log on names, Sir Thinghy and Sir Icaru. , seems daft enough. But what Has Icaru done to join apart from booking into the fest. :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Don’t have to join the Woosies to be welcome at the fest. However, if Icaru5 would like to admit to Woosieness, no one here is going to stop him. :cheer:
Mel

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Mel said:
Don’t have to join the Woosies to be welcome at the fest. However, if Icaru5 would like to admit to Woosieness, no one here is going to stop him. :cheer:
Mel

Well, since you’ve put me in the spotlight Mel, I was kind of hoping that this might earn me at least a couple of woosie points ! :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
Mel said:
Mel

Well, since you’ve put me in the spotlight Mel, I was kind of hoping that this might earn me at least a couple of woosie points ! :p

I think that your tale qualifies you as a pillock wazzock pudding-head WOOSIE.

It will need another Woosie to second it though :p

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Not yet being a Knighted Woopsie, but having become at least a prospect, I have to disagree. :evil:

The mistake Icaru made could have been made by anyone, and I submit m'lud doesnt really qualify. I think we need a story where Icaru looks a complete plonker, as I did on that car park. At the very least some sort of evidence that can be used later as blackmail :evil:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Icaru5 said:
Mel said:
Mel

I think that your tale qualifies you as a pillock wazzock pudding-head

It will need another Woosie to second it though :p

On the basis Mel has sponsored the appointment of our latest Knight I am happy to second his appointment. Do you wish to be known as Sir Icaru5 or whatever?

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Thingy said:
Not yet being a Knighted Woopsie, but having become at least a prospect, I have to disagree. :evil:

The mistake Icaru made could have been made by anyone, and I submit m'lud doesnt really qualify. I think we need a story where Icaru looks a complete plonker, as I did on that car park. At the very least some sort of evidence that can be used later as blackmail :evil:

Agreed Thingy,

No need for leniency here, off with his head and all that!

Lets demand a bit more from the,as of now, just a lowly wazzock :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
We have a New King or Queen in the waiting.

Be nice for himher to make new appointments, what say ye.

All the more to enjoy at the Fest :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS