Woosie Club

Page 31 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Happy to second her ladyship!! Don't think mine would qualify as she does all the jobs that make me a woosie!! The only thing she doesn't do YET is reverse the van!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Thankyou Sir Outnumbered WC (4:1), just need King Dusty now to bestow the title.
Sir WC
Are you sure you want SWMBO to become Lady Squirrel
smiley-undecided.gif

How can a Woosie Knight of the Round Table manage without his nuts.
smiley-wink.gif

Well as it's you and you are as barmey as the rest of us I say let's welcome Lady Squirrel to the fold.
beware though she will have to please our encumbent King Gagakev.

Just on a point of order regarding the Jacob`s Table, Lady Villa was thinking of bringing some Beef Rogan Josh and rice.
Is that OK with you Ladies and Knights or would you prefer a tin or two of sardines and pilchards?

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Should we have a list of who is doing what so we don't get 10 lots of curry and no dessert lol.Also have we got somewhere to feat ,tables etc,I have a folding 6 foot plastic table I can bring.We'd like to bring a cake for pudding if thats OK

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We will bring chilli and garlic bread/gluten free bread and a gluten free pud (probably lemon drizzle cake).
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Woodlands Camper said:
Thankyou Sir Outnumbered WC (4:1), just need King Dusty now to bestow the title.
Sir WC
Are you sure you want SWMBO to become Lady Squirrel
smiley-undecided.gif

How can a Woosie Knight of the Round Table manage without his nuts.
smiley-wink.gif

Well as it's you and you are as barmey as the rest of us I say let's welcome Lady Squirrel to the fold.
beware though she will have to please our encumbent King Gagakev.

Just on a point of order regarding the Jacob`s Table, Lady Villa was thinking of bringing some Beef Rogan Josh and rice.
Is that OK with you Ladies and Knights or would you prefer a tin or two of sardines and pilchards?
Oh Im easily pleased, I'll bring some nuts---------------------------------for our latest Woosie Lady Squirrel.
Welcome to the Woosie Round Table

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
King Dusty wrote How can a Woosie Knight of the Round Table manage without his nuts.

My nut supply dwindled when the plumbing was turned off quite a few years ago. However, one can buy them in packets these days and Sir Gagakev WC (2 Bar) has said he'll bring some nuts because he's easily pleased. (Don't carry them in your pockets, do you?)

Re Jacob's Table, we will bring some food that is not spicy nor chilli because of our delicate/sensitive digestive systems.
smiley-embarassed.gif
We can also bring a small aluminium table if necessary.
We aim to be at Poston Mill at noon next Friday (noon appears to be the permitted 'in' time).

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
Should we have a list of who is doing what so we don't get 10 lots of curry and no dessert lol.Also have we got somewhere to feat ,tables etc,I have a folding 6 foot plastic table I can bring.We'd like to bring a cake for pudding if thats OK
Hi Dave
The cake sounds a treat.
I see what you mean about the curry. So far I and Mel are doing "spicy" things so I guess it's down to the rest of you to decide.
Sir WC and Lady Squirell will be focusing on plain nuts I gather, so he should have a smile on his face! And he's bringing some Scottish fire water.
I too have a large aluminium table plus the one from the caravan.
I'm also bringing the Cadac in the unlikely event we get the chance to have a Barbie.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
We shall be bringing Potoato and Leek Soup in a big vat!! (Fat Club Style) This will also be served with crusty bread a good old winter warmer!!!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
we seem to have a lot of tables, but where are we going to put them? Could be raining? ( I noticed that there were flash floods in Devon so figured that kev must have been at home)
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
we seem to have a lot of tables, but where are we going to put them? Could be raining? ( I noticed that there were flash floods in Devon so figured that kev must have been at home)
mel
Lady Mel it really isnt funny any more
smiley-laughing.gif
we have had the wet stuff for the last two weeks except the weekends have been better but my feet are now webbed
smiley-smile.gif
( I did have a hole in my shoe though )
When we head to Poston on Thursday the forecast is down pours and gale force winds, if so Mr Fleety will stay on the drive until Friday. By the way Mr Fleety comes home tomorrow for a spruce up before the off.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
As a non-Woosie I hope you all have a great time, and that the weather is good! Enjoy the feasting - but who is going to 'do the dirty cassete-related deeds' if you're all Woosie's? Will you all be 'going' off site? Do you need a non-Woosie minion?
xxx

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Yes have fun you lot and don't forget the rubber gloves,clothes pegs for your noses and the cans of air freshner and of course your umbrellas
smiley-wink.gif

I will be at New Romney in Kent with the Caravan enjoying the sunshine..........
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Bill
Thanks for that. I've just bought SWMBO a new pair of marigolds especially for Poston Milaflot.
We cane back from New Romney three weeks ago. Excellent site and weather. The mobile chippy serves very fresh cooked to order . Worth a go , twice a week.

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Good morning All
Sorry we've been rather quiet have this PIA called work, we are both looking forward to catching up with everyone, We will supply trifle's for Jacobs table if that's ok one with a tad alcohol and one without!!!

Have managed it get extra day off said work so may travel up on Thursday weather permitted!!
Di

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We'll bring some savoury snacks, pork pie, sausage rolls and that sort of thing to nibble on after the feast.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
When we head to Poston on Thursday the forecast is down pours and gale force winds, if so Mr Fleety will stay on the drive until Friday. By the way Mr Fleety comes home tomorrow for a spruce up before the off.

So far the BBC weather website is giving showers and light winds for Hereford on thursday. Presumably, the downpour and gales are just for you in Devon. Perhaps if you sneak out in disguise the universe won't notice.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
So if it's ok by you all we will do a selection tray of sandwiches, white and brown, cheese and pineapple and cheese and onion on cocktail sticks.
Like King Dusty We will also take the BBq just in case.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Woosie
Club Jacobs Table Feast

Chilli with
garlic bread and glutan free

Beef Rogan
Josh

Cake

Leek and
Potato soup with crusty bread

Food non
spicey

Pork pies,
sausage rolls, savories

Trifle with
a dram, Trifle without a dram

Tray of
sandwiches, cheese and pineapple on a stick

Nuts (
please be aware that this product may contain traces of nuts)

BBQ----
weather permitting ( No chance then)

Hope you will all be hungary
2.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
So far the BBC weather website is giving showers and light winds for Hereford on thursday. Presumably, the downpour and gales are just for you in Devon. Perhaps if you sneak out in disguise the universe won't notice.
mel
Just checked again and looks like the gusts in Devon have moved on to saturday up to 55km/h
Thursday looking at 18 km/h so should be ok
See you soon

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Woosie Club Jacobs Table Feast Chilli with garlic bread and glutan free Beef Rogan Josh Cake Leek and Potato soup with crusty bread Food non spicey Pork pies, sausage rolls, savories Trifle with a dram, Trifle without a dram
Tray of sandwiches, cheese and pineapple on a stick
Nuts ( please be aware that this product may contain traces of nuts) BBQ---- weather permitting ( No chance then)
2.gif
Fantastic!
That's messed up my Slimming World campaign.
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Gagakev said:
Woosie Club Jacobs Table Feast Chilli with garlic bread and glutan free Beef Rogan Josh Cake Leek and Potato soup with crusty bread Food non spicey Pork pies, sausage rolls, savories Trifle with a dram, Trifle without a dram
Tray of sandwiches, cheese and pineapple on a stick
Nuts ( please be aware that this product may contain traces of nuts) BBQ---- weather permitting ( No chance then)
2.gif
Fantastic!
That's messed up my Slimming World campaign.
smiley-laughing.gif
That looks very nice but what's everybody else having?
smiley-laughing.gif

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
/sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/medium_Woosie.jpg
Window plaque done!! Ready for poston, not uploaded all of it but it does have complete picture - A4 size laminated

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts