Woosie Club

Page 323 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Fellow Woosies, as I have missed a few over the past few years I will be trying my utmost hardest to get to one this year, I mean, new van new travels and as our DD once said.......have wheels will travel.

Note to oneself: when passing Buckfast Abbey pop in to collect the Tonic wine:wineglass::wineglass:

Reactions: Dustydog and Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Fellow Woosies, as I have missed a few over the past few years I will be trying my utmost hardest to get to one this year, I mean, new van new travels and as our DD once said.......have wheels will travel.

Note to oneself: when passing Buckfast Abbey pop in to collect the Tonic wine:wineglass::wineglass:
Hi Kev enjoy your new outfit, for the coming season I hope it a good one

Reactions: Gagakev
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Fellow Woosies I would like to apply for renewal of my Woosie membership. As you know we have been away this weekend to test the new van, all fine until:

I went to empty said Woosie pot this morning and thought something is definitely wrong here,
FORGOT TO ADD THE BLUE!!!!!
Good job there wasn't a queue behind me, would have had to dish out a few nose pegs!!took a lot longer to clean it out as well!!
King can I keep my membership.................. please?

Reactions: Dustydog
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Fellow Woosies I would like to apply for renewal of my Woosie membership. As you know we have been away this weekend to test the new van, all fine until:

I went to empty said Woosie pot this morning and thought something is definitely wrong here,
FORGOT TO ADD THE BLUE!!!!!
Good job there wasn't a queue behind me, would have had to dish out a few nose pegs!!took a lot longer to clean it out as well!!
King can I keep my membership.................. please?
1647209968570.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gagakev and Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sir Gagakev, as you have been so truthful in your emptying of the WoosieBucket , I will grant that you are still a true and faithfull Woosie Knight of the round table. But this will cost you another round at the Bar.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Be Warned:

From 14th April to 19th April over the Easter period

Torrential Rain & Gale force winds will hit the UK

We are away staying Here ☔ ⚡ 🌂 ☔

😂😂😂😂😂

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Be Warned:

😂😂😂😂😂
That looks a really nice site, I think I will try it ourselfs.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We know that site well, pub next door always used to serve good food, for camping stuff, Attwools north up the A38 has good selection and large showroom, garden centre opposite them is good for spending some time if it should be raining.

Reactions: Gagakev and Hutch
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Be Warned:

😂😂😂😂😂
We are on a CL probably just over a mile away. The George in Cambridge serves some very nice meals. Not too fussed on the Tudor pub as can get too crowded especially on long weekends.
Plenty of supermarkets in Dursley Tesco, LIDL and a Sainsbury. The one and only butcher does really nice meat at some really good prices.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev
you guys have cracked it! Pub on site, no wind ,no rain , enjoy a lovely holiday. You well deserve it still working to pay our pensions🤪🤪

• Wow
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Kev
you guys have cracked it! Pub on site, no wind ,no rain , enjoy a lovely holiday. You well deserve it still working to pay our pensions🤪🤪
Dusty, don't rub it in too much , we know Kev has a few more years to go before retirement. And with a new Company Car, and probably a mobile company office, ( the new caravan) .
Lucky lad.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hutch someone posted it here on the forum many moons ago, I saved it and decided to give it a try.
It looks good , so have saved it, I had the other one saved, The George, but we don't do Bank holidays, dentist tomorrow, then we are clear after that. Itchy feet to get away.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dusty, don't rub it in too much , we know Kev has a few more years to go before retirement. And with a new Company Car, and probably a mobile company office, ( the new caravan) .
Lucky lad.
Salt in the wound there Hutch;)
Early retirement present to ourselves, get it whilst having a steady income, wont be able to afford it when I retire!! It's our forever van no more after this one.
Will wash and polish it more though

Reactions: Dustydog and Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Early retirement present to ourselves, get it whilst having a steady income, wont be able to afford it when I retire!! It's our forever van no more after this one.
Thats what we thought in 2013, Caravan, and Santa Fe 2014,
Still love them both. A great combination.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
OMG 🙃Your Royal Woosieness I have to confess dropping one big brick, I had a small puncture at Berwick upon Tweed . All fixed in 25 minutes. I had to empty the boot including my special ex Kia Sorento 3 phase bottle jack. I don’t know how but it got left behind😢😢Managed to find a replacement from a breakers on eBay. Now £40 lighter🤬 Do I get another bar for that perpendicular pronoun😜😜

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well hope to see it wash and polish and don"t forget your car as well.;)

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
OMG 🙃Your Royal Woosieness I have to confess dropping one big brick, I had a small puncture at Berwick upon Tweed . All fixed in 25 minutes. I had to empty the boot including my special ex Kia Sorento 3 phase bottle jack. I don’t know how but it got left behind😢😢Managed to find a replacement from a breakers on eBay. Now £40 lighter🤬 Do I get another bar for that perpendicular pronoun😜😜
1647951497672.png

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am sorry Dusty Dog, although this mishap does deserve for you another, BAR, there are a few noticable problems, you don't have a"small" puncture, it's a puncture, maybe slow or maybe fast. You know how the jack got left behind, you just threw everything into the back of your car, and did not do a walk around before setting off.
I will take sympathy on you as you were probably still in shock from filling up the Towrag. Once you have, BAR, ( Bought A Round ) you can add it to you Scroll of Honours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts