Woosie Club

Page 325 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Glad you are through the op DD. May be a bit sore when the spinal wears off. Get the painkillers in as the pain starts, not when it has got worse. This is not about being Woosie; painkillers work better this way.
All the best
mel

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Glad you are through the op DD. May be a bit sore when the spinal wears off. Get the painkillers in as the pain starts, not when it has got worse. This is not about being Woosie; painkillers work better this way.
All the best
mel
I was last in at 6. 00pm. Earlier patient problems caused over 3 hours delay. Rest assured I’ll take the drugs!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I was last in at 6. 00pm. Earlier patient problems caused over 3 hours delay. Rest assured I’ll take the drugs!
Glad your doing ok, on one of my trips in for The Nose, a similar thing happened, late going in , then The staff could not get my temperature up, so ended up staying in overnight.
Hope the pain killers work well.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Glad your doing ok, on one of my trips in for The Nose, a similar thing happened, late going in , then The staff could not get my temperature up, so ended up staying in overnight.
Hope the pain killers work well.
Hi Alan Hope your recovery is without any hitches and successful also the analgesics keep you pain free.
Serious pain relief here including Morphine!
Intensive physio today so hopefully home tomorrow

Reactions: Parksy
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Happy memories Peter and Jean........
Happy and Healthy caravan retirement from the Woosies

Gabsgrandad in his bespoke motorcycle gear........

20170916-181932-resized-2.jpg

King for a year...............

20170917-094739.jpg

20170916-181905.jpg

20170917-123122.jpg

You can't escape Pete......you are still a Woosie :D

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok , folk, Sunday afternoon a few wines under my belt, but from all the Email, it seems 1st or Second week in October, would be best I am totally flexable. We now have to choose as to where, please put suggestions in , remember, most folk seem to want, FSP, dog friendly pub, for a meal, although a few of handing over The Throne can be done at the vans, but remember what happened at The BlackBull fest, where The New Kings , nose weight Gauge was destroid.

So can we agree 1st/2nd week of October.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I would like it earlier , near June but most seem October due to prior bookings, Woosies are hardy Folk. As long as they have their Marigolds. 😀

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ok , folk, Sunday afternoon a few wines under my belt, but from all the Email, it seems 1st or Second week in October, would be best I am totally flexable. We now have to choose as to where, please put suggestions in , remember, most folk seem to want, FSP, dog friendly pub, for a meal, although a few of handing over The Throne can be done at the vans, but remember what happened at The BlackBull fest, where The New Kings , nose weight Gauge was destroid.

So can we agree 1st/2nd week of October.
Fine with us plus we can do last two of September.. Said with no wine😥😥😥

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Alan how is the recovery going, Thinking about it, tou can get XXL gel seats for your recovery bike.
Alistair. The bike will be fine. Amazon do some great saddles. The oem is usable . Will use it until it finally splits, could be years😉😉. The pain relief drugs I have are a true experience. They work👏👏. Walked 500 yards today plus the full regime of physio exercises. Currently hooked up to to Game Ready massage , ice pack machine.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Kev and Mags said Willing to travel as long as Earlier in the month as He sits and counts his Money towards the end of month, I have to talk to Sir Haggis, anyone interested in The Black Bull in Yorkshire again. ?

Reactions: Parksy
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Kev and Mags said Willing to travel as long as Earlier in the month as He sits and counts his Money towards the end of month, I have to talk to Sir Haggis, anyone interested in The Black Bull in Yorkshire again. ?

Enjoyed the Black Bull, the birds up there do purple poo's, I had proof , all over the roof of my van.
Over to Whitby for fish & chips on the steam train.
Good Pub.

BUT .........has it not been mentioned about the Lincoln area within reason so our Sir Gabsgrandad could pop over and pay a visit if he was available?
He may also be able to give us some info on sites in the area.

Lincoln to PIckering approx 1.5 hours

Just a thought fellow Woosies.

Reactions: Hutch
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Enjoyed the Black Bull, the birds up there do purple poo's, I had proof , all over the roof of my van.
Over to Whitby for fish & chips on the steam train.
Good Pub.

BUT .........has it not been mentioned about the Lincoln area within reason so our Sir Gabsgrandad could pop over and pay a visit if he was available?
He may also be able to give us some info on sites in the area.

Lincoln to PIckering approx 1.5 hours

Just a thought fellow Woosies.
Please don't let us be considered in your deliberations, the chances of us being available/fit to 'visit' wherever you decide on are nil to zero. So please don't consider us in your deliberations. and if by 'some' miracle our situation changes then nowhere would be too far for us to travel!

• Sad
Reactions: Hutch and Gagakev
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Please don't let us be considered in your deliberations, the chances of us being available/fit to 'visit' wherever you decide on are nil to zero. So please don't consider us in your deliberations. and if by 'some' miracle our situation changes then nowhere would be too far for us to travel!

Deliberations ... thats a big word for a Sunday evening, and you used it twice :)
Hope all goes well for you both, stay safe.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We will have a few days first with the kids near Harrogate. So N .Yorkshire, Northumberland, Lakes Cumbria all work for us. Equally quite happy for say Cornwall.

Kev, thanks for stepping up to the plate re Pete and Jean. We are happy to follow your suggestion but equally don’t want to put pressure on them.
Hutch what do you think of the ones I sent you a few weeks ago?
Welltrough Hall is another possible near Jodrell Bank. All FSP with fantastic views and walks. Thanks to Bill for that one

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts