Woosie Club

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Di said:
Purple it is, quite like purple but we could go two tone pink on purple??? just dont ask how to get it on you signature77
But love the Woosie Club attire

Tee Hee Hee!!!
Di

Coming soon------ a Tee shirt just for you
Woosie1st.jpg

For Woosie Knights only, sizes and costs to follow if interested
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
Just a thought
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif
How about your chosen Woosie colour ?
smiley-laughing.gif

Blackberry210-1.jpg
Blackberry212-1.jpg

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sprocket my dear friend perhaps you could help us out, reduce the size of the text, add the knight and hey presto we could have a choice, it's out of my league to do the complicated things in life
smiley-smile.gif

Ps Can you tell me what the v is for in the PCv, ok I'm thick be the first to admit
smiley-embarassed.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Tried changing signature colour, as per Knightly decree, but all I see is black. Help!!
Sir WC, go to your account, click on edit, high light your signature and in the toolbar the first big letter A lets you change your text colour, good luck

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Tried changing signature colour, as per Knightly decree, but all I see is black. Help!!

Go to your account & click edit at the top right hand side you will see a capital A with a grey underline, if you hover your mouse over it, it will say Select text colour
smiley-surprised.gif
(Seven across & three down)
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Have a look here
0008.gif

We have all failed in our mission to 2nd the great Sprocket man, even King DD should be reprimanded for proposing out side the official Woosie Club
smiley-surprised.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

I duly take this opporunity to 2nd Sprocket and if he accepts will be known as Sir Sprocket Jester.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Sprocket my dear friend perhaps you could help us out, reduce the size of the text, add the knight and hey presto we could have a choice, it's out of my league to do the complicated things in life
smiley-smile.gif

Ps Can you tell me what the v is for in the PCv, ok I'm thick be the first to admit
smiley-embarassed.gif

Sir Gaga
This any good ? with some more editing
smiley-laughing.gif

Blackberry214-1-1.jpg
Blackberry217-1.jpg

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Sproket said:
Woodlands Camper said:

Go to your account & click edit at the top right hand side you will see a capital A with a grey underline, if you hover your mouse over it, it will say Select text colour
smiley-surprised.gif
(Seven across & three down)
smiley-laughing.gif
Thank you Sir Sprocket - all sorted now. I was already doing as suggested but colour was not changing (silly me, just changed PC and it came with IE9). There is a 'compatibility' button which I keep forgetting to click on when posting messages.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
to fellow wc members
i'd like to nominate my wife, she's just informed me that she is scared of number 2ing in the shower block meaning that for 2 years i've been lugging around more crap than I needed to!! She also likes the colour pink, hates spiders and doesn't do sites with undesirables!! She'll also be good at topping goblets and jousting at Stowford.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
kopite said:
to fellow wc members
i'd like to nominate my wife, she's just informed me that she is scared of number 2ing in the shower block meaning that for 2 years i've been lugging around more crap than I needed to!! She also likes the colour pink, hates spiders and doesn't do sites with undesirables!! She'll also be good at topping goblets and jousting at Stowford.
I know where she is going wrong. Number2s should be in the toilet block not the shower block. Have you warned her about us undesirables at stowalot.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
kopite said:
and doesn't do sites with undesirables!!

She best stay away from my pitch cos I'll be there with me traccy bottoms, brand new white trainers, baseball cap on back to front,
open shirt with massive gold chain around me neck and swigging from a bottle of strong cider, kicking the wife and kissing the dog.
Wanna join me for a drinkie poo ( you aint pooing in my pot ) use the shower block
smiley-yell.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ok my purple Ladies and Knights, back on line now. I hate computers! My signature still wont fully load, grrr.
Firstly now I've got the right section having been kicked in the middle stump by Sir gagakev WC Bar, may I offer a warm Woosie welcome to all our new members including our new Court Jester, Sir Sproket.
Sir Gagakev has been investigating the T shirts for a while now and I am well impressed with the ideas flowing forward.. I established Vista Print can do Ladies and Knights at very reasonable prices but obviously there will be other companies just as good. I'd love us all to decide unanomously on colour and design and get kitted out before we attend the Bash at Stowfolot.
Are there any other items of Woosie memorobilia we could look into ? eg mugs etc?
I do have some purple crocks which when sprayed with silicone spray look like patent leather
smiley-cool.gif

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Good evening King DD
I`m likeing the Tshirts in this colour very me as for cost i`ll up the taxes and get the pheasant in my village to pay.
i`ll go with the flow what everyone is happy with is fine with us
I just hope that stowfolot knows what it`s letting itself in for
GOOD evening sirs and ladys
Sir WC kopite and wench

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Firstly now I've got the right section having been kicked in the middle stump by Sir gagakev WC Bar,

Your honourable King DD please accept my sincere apologise's please dont send me to the dungeon,
1.gif
1.gif

I could not bear the thought of sharing the pit with all those rats and insects
2.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Your honourable King DD please accept my sincere apologise's please dont send me to the dungeon,
1.gif
1.gif

I could not bear the thought of sharing the pit with all those rats and insects
2.gif
Sir Gagakev WC Bar
A Woosie Knight of your legendary ability should be able to make mincemeat out all those rats and insects. I hear it goes down well with a pint of Devonian Ale

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Your Most Worshipful King DD:
Please accept my most humble apologies (grovel, grovel) for not attending the planned gathering of the Woosie Round Table at Stowalot. The boss and I have booked a long weekend at the end of May rather than the beginning such that we can be servants at a youth gathering.
Hope everyone has a good time.

I have now opened my case and here are a few things that were inside:
White Crab spider - which made me jump
Web of Confusion – help, what am I doing?
Woosie Calendar – showing ‘under the thumb’ house-husband tasks
Weekend Condom – for when I’m allowed
Wet Chamois – that’s mouldy and horrible to look at
Wrinkled Carrot – that looks like something in the toilet cassette

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
When you delete your old avatar, try saving the settings with a blank box, go back on to the forum to have a look at one of your posts, just to check,that it's gone, log out,
& then log back in - go back into your settings & put new avatar in..........
smiley-wink.gif

Thats how i managed to clear the old one out of mine.......
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts