Woosie Club

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Lady Mel
Thank you for offering to propose me. So Woosieness let me think:
Don’t like creepy crawlies of any size or shape and can often be heard in the late evening when retiring “I’m not going to sleep until you have evicted that!” Especially hate the 8 legged varieties – but if goes as far as that I cannot get to close! If is not unusual for OH to come back to the van to find a glass or alternative receptacle upturned on the floor!! Waiting for him to extract the offending being for daring to invade my space!!! The awning is sometimes assault course!!
All things Lavatorial!! Always a giggle NOT – my mind is I fill it he empties it!!! Not that he agrees but I often suffer from a sudden nap syndrome when it comes to the removal and emptying said receptacle!! Tried being reasonable originally tried papers scissors stone (but lost to many times) so went for shortest straw that seems to work in my favor! Must admit when one has to complete the task and OH ends up rolling on floor laughing!! He says I look as if I’m going into nuclear hazard zone with gloves mask kitchen roll etc!! Luckily he always forgets camera because I’m sure he would share with anybody!!
We are also of the club No 1’s only!!
With a surname of Moody think that speaks for itself!!
Often get the look from others when I have said something only to realise that the message from brain to mouth has been scrambled!!
Last but not least am the person who’s OH bought me a Sat Nav cause he was fed up with me ringing him to ask why I can’t find the address that I’m looking for only to be told – yes dear your on the right road but going in the wrong direction!! In my defence the **** signpost didn’t tell me to turn right not left!!! LOL
I could give you many many more examples!!!
Speak soon
Di

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I'm convinced. I wish to formally propose Di for membership of the Woosie club. Title to be conferred.
Lady mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Gagakev said:
Membership update;

1 x King
1 x Dame
1 x Lady
9 x Sirs
1 x knight proposed and 2nd awaiting his acceptance (martin24)
1 x knight proposed awaiting to be 2nd (Sir rogerf)
1 x lady proposed awaiting her admitting her woosie deed (Di)

Come on you fellow knights the round table needs the last three members to fill the benches around the table

Cant keep up with all this paperwork
smiley-cry.gif
, hurry back King DD. I need help
Made a grave mistake and left out Mucky Pup he needs to be 2nd. (Sorry MP)

So Sir Rogerf WM thanks to Sir WC Kopite you are in and are invited to sit at the round table welcome. You may bring your Washing machine to the first meeting tied to your ankle dragging it behind you
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

UPDATED
1 x King
1 x Dame
1 x Lady
10 x Sirs
1 x lady proposed awaiting her admitting her woosie deed (Di0
1 x knight proposed and 2nd awaiting his acceptance (Muckypup)
My Beloved ladies and Knights
Please will one of you second Mucky Pup, Please
smiley-smile.gif

I need my mug of tea in the morning

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
i would like to second Sir mucky Pup
Well done my brave Sir Deli Dave.
If I'm lucky all this Knighthood will go to Sir Mucky Pup's head and e may even give me a bacon butty with my cuppa
smiley-laughing.gif

So without further ado a very warm welcome to Sir Mucky Pup TB ( Tea Boy).
He'll be at Stowfolot in May too. Bring your own mugs , he makes a great cuppa
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Thank you Lady Mel for you kind proposal
Now just need one of you gallent knights, dame or sir to second me please or even his royal highness?
smiley-wink.gif

Di

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
mucky pup said:
Thank you Sir Deli Dave
I will let King Dusty know he will still get his morning Tea.

Welcome Sir mucky pup TB,
Please ensure you have a large teapot at Stowfolot as you are now the official Tea Boy of the round table.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Di said:
Thank you Lady Mel for you kind proposal
Now just need one of you gallent knights, dame or sir to second me please or even his royal highness?
smiley-wink.gif

Di

I would like to 2nd our dear Di to enter our wonderful round table troop. Not only is she afraid of the creepy crawly's she is petrified of the bog!!!
I propose the title of Lady Di Di, please let us know if you wish to accept. Welcome.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
1 x King
1 x Dame
2 x Lady
11 x Sirs

Come on Sir Martin24 the last place on the top table is yours for the taking
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
1 x King
1 x Dame
2 x Lady
11 x Sirs

Come on Sir Martin24 the last place on the top table is yours for the taking
smiley-smile.gif

Sir Gagakev WC Bar
I think you may have made a perpendicular pronoun here. See the follolowing. Sir Martin 24 has been one our Knights since last year.
Thu, Dec 29 2011, 12:33PM

Dustydog

Gagakev wrote:

Martin24 wrote:

Well I'm afraid of eight legged things that we call McBeths in this house because even saying the S word gets me running for the door. SWIMBO of course runs around after me, especially at toilet emptying time! As for silly remarks............ as soon as the serious stuff starts I just have to say something silly to get them all going! I'm still sniggering at how hot under the collar people got when nose weights were discussed last year and I said if you could lift the van too easily it was too light and if you couldn't lift it, it was too heavy so go for somewhere inbetween! So do we both count. And of course we have ordered a 110SW

Hi Martin would like to apologise for not picking this up earlier, it was missed due to the sudden influx of applications
smiley-wink.gif

Now you are being proposed on the grounds that you have admitted to being afraid of SPIDERS, when the ladies return
they will offer you some treatment to overcome your fear
smiley-undecided.gif

In the mean time we will accept a 2nd proposal to accept you into the club.
in the mean time please get used to these to assist in your recovery
3.gif
3.gif

I suppose it's no use recommending Bruce's cave site in Scotland to you Martin? Plenty of SPIDERS there to turn your hair white and bring on a sweat.
smiley-laughing.gif

With the power invested in me by my fellow Knights, I King DD ,gladly second you on the grounds of gross Creepy Crawley cowardice to become a knight of the Woosie Round Table. To maintain your position you must at all times remain affeared of eight legged creatures and leave them to SWMBO for disposal. No killing of SPIDERS is allowed as that is considered unlucky!
Thus I officially welcome you and henceforth you will be known as Sir Martin 24.Change your signature to this effect.

Cheers Dustydog.
Bailey Senator S6 Wyoming & Kia Sorento.
Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
King of the Woosie Round Table
Also I am very pkeased to welcome Lady Di Di if that is how you wish to be known.
Roll on Stowfolot.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I knew that already King DD, i only did it to keep the Woosie Club at the top of the page
smiley-embarassed.gif
smiley-embarassed.gif

1 x King
1 x Dame
2 x Lady
12 x Sirs

Got to go---load of work to catch up on and the MD (*******)is due a visit!!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
I knew that already King DD, i only did it to keep the Woosie Club at the top of the page
smiley-embarassed.gif
smiley-embarassed.gif

1 x King
1 x Dame
2 x Lady
12 x Sirs

Got to go---load of work to catch up on and the MD (*******)is due a visit!!!!
No problem.
As the MD is down for his New Years visit no time like now to ask for a good rise and promotion.
His own performance pay is clearly directly linked to his employees ability and happiness. Unhappy employess , unhappy MD, so he needs to look after his task force.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
smiley-cool.gif
Di said:
Thank you Kind Sir Gagakev, I cordially accept your invitation
Lady Di Di
Welcome lady Di Di
Love your purple script signature
smiley-kiss.gif

Maybe we need to consider a Corporate Woosie Club Colour? I was thinking about Lady Mel's jumper
Is it the colour purple on our signatures
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-cool.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
smiley-cool.gif
Di said:
Thank you Kind Sir Gagakev, I cordially accept your invitation
Lady Di Di
Welcome lady Di Di
Love your purple script signature
smiley-kiss.gif

Maybe we need to consider a Corporate Woosie Club Colour? I was thinking about Lady Mel's jumper
Is it the colour purple on our signatures
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-cool.gif

Purple it is, would all fellow members please comply by adding your signature in purple please, this way you will stand out from the crowd and announce you are proud to be a knight of the Woosie Round Table, Thank you

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
quote Gagakev

This way you will stand out from the crowd and announce you are proud to be a knight of the Woosie Round Table, Thank you

Standard equipment for cassette emptying
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif
Don't want no splash backs do we ?
smiley-laughing.gif

2kf8d9c23f4e.jpg
Angelina-Ballerina-Plastic-Coated-Apron.jpg
10160731-fitover-laser-safety-glasses-alexandrite-laser-and-diode-laser-810-nm-755-nm.jpg
stormwells-pink-paw-print-wellington-boots-wide-fit-3608-p.jpg

Jester.gif
Jester.gif
Jester.gif

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Purple it is, quite like purple but we could go two tone pink on purple??? just dont ask how to get it on you signature77
But love the Woosie Club attire

Tee Hee Hee!!!
Di

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Di said:
Purple it is, quite like purple but we could go two tone pink on purple??? just dont ask how to get it on you signature77
But love the Woosie Club attire

Tee Hee Hee!!!
Di

Coming soon------ a Tee shirt just for you
Woosie1st.jpg

For Woosie Knights only, sizes and costs to follow if interested
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts