Woosie Club

Page 70 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Parksy can you give King WC my email please
Consider it done Kev
I won't be around much until Saturday, busy busy busy, and in order to forward email addresses I have to have permission from those concerned.
I'm happy to compile a list of Woosies email addresses to circulate to all Woosies for future reference so if you'd like your email address to be on the list please add you names which will then formally allow me to circulate them.
The email addresses can only be forwarded to fellow Woosies who's names also appear on the list which I'll compile on Saturday.

I'll start us off -
Parksy

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Parksy said:
I won't be around much until Saturday, busy busy busy, and in order to forward email addresses I have to have permission from those concerned.
I'm happy to compile a list of Woosies email addresses to circulate to all Woosies for future reference so if you'd like your email address to be on the list please add you names which will then formally allow me to circulate them.
The email addresses can only be forwarded to fellow Woosies who's names also appear on the list which I'll compile on Saturday.

I'll start us off -
Parksy
King WC (please add my hotmail address Parksy)

Have added my authorisation above.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
we would be interested in going .Out of interest did anyone get a decent phone signal we couldnt on Orange
Neither Three or O2 worked as you are down in a dip. Every time we needed to speak with SIL, we had to drive to their pitch and vice versa. You can phone out once you have driven up to the top road. WiFi on site is useless unless you sit at the reception area and even then it is sporadic.
It is a 320 mile trip for us for a few days so not worth the visit. If doing that sort of trip, a 10 day stay is preferable. If I remember correctly Steve was not able to make it last year for some reason or other.

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Your Maj
You are correct, when I booked I did have to give full payment and agree with you that would be £500:00ish. Also agree option I would cover the name & address, am happy to go with which ever option you decide, I was only coming from the point of booking as early as possible as mail may take a few days to get to yourself and then to Stowford.
Apolgies did not mean of offend or upset my offer was purely to assist as have time on my hands at the moment.
Di

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Di
When you booked 6 units did
they require payment in full for the 3 nights, as they are requesting
now? If so we are talking about £500, hence option 1 in my earlier
post. You said you would still need to get names and addresses, option 1
already captures this information and will obtain payment from each
person for their full stay duration, which saves the inconvenience of
adding other nights afterwards.
As your 'leader' I was already prepared to coordinate this as part of my role.
smiley-smile.gif

Hi Your Maj
You are correct, when I booked I did have to give full payment and agree with you that would be £500:00ish. Also agree option I would cover the name & address, am happy to go with which ever option you decide, I was only coming from the point of booking as early as possible as mail may take a few days to get to yourself and then to Stowford.
Apolgies did not mean of offend or upset my offer was purely to assist as have time on my hands at the moment.
Di

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Di said:
Hi Your Maj
Di
Hi Di
No, I'm not offended nor upset. It was kind of you to offer.
smiley-smile.gif
I also have time on my hands as I retired 4 weeks ago.
smiley-laughing.gif

On first reading your original posting I thought you may not have seen my posting, hence my response. Also, I don't think anybody should pay that amount of money out of their own pocket initially, for later reimbursement.
We'll await some more replies to see what people want. At the moment there are 8 vans interested, with only one (DD) agreeing with option 1. We may get up to a dozen vans going.
Regards

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi, just to confirm we will NOT be going to Stowford
smiley-cry.gif
. However I am happy for my email address to go the Woosies, so include me on the email list please Steve.
thanks
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:

I'll start us off -
Parksy
King WC
Gagakev
Sir Deli Dave
Lady Di Di
Lady Mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
OPTION 1... post all applications in the same envelope, together with cheques for full remittance
In Agreement

King WC
Sir Dusty Dog
Lady Di Di
Sir Deli Dave
Sir Gab (WC)
Gagakev

Booking Form Here you can print off, fill in and send it with your cheque to King WC
When we know how much it is
smiley-wink.gif

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
smiley-wink.gif

In your email Sir Gagakev
smiley-wink.gif

I will let the others know when Parksy has sent the rest of the email addresses over the weekend.
I notice the link you gave is for 2013 booking form and not 2014, and it only asks for a deposit. I guess that's only for non-bank holidays as Stowford said on the phone that they require payment in full at time of booking.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
crazyguider said:
We will be there along with the (rug rats) kids (11 and 14!), and would love to be with the Woosies. We like field 5 as it drains well and has really lovely facilities, and you also have less noise from events.
Really hoping there will be a barn dance again - far and away better then a disco!
Are you going to field 5 again or joining us in the central field, if we can get a block together?
smiley-smile.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Gagakev said:
smiley-wink.gif

In your email Sir Gagakev
smiley-wink.gif

I will let the others know when Parksy has sent the rest of the email addresses over the weekend.
I notice the link you gave is for 2013 booking form and not 2014, and it only asks for a deposit. I guess that's only for non-bank holidays as Stowford said on the phone that they require payment in full at time of booking.
King WC not received an email
smiley-cry.gif

Perhaps Parksy has sent the old "hotmail "one?? Cant get on that one anymore!!
Currently using "gmail"

Booking form ---- Didnt see the date
smiley-embarassed.gif
OOPPss

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
If you are looking at doing a block booking would it not be easier to do transfer of money Online via BACs from your account to a nominated person's account? A lot easier than faffing around with cheques which many sites no longer accept anyway.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Surfer said:
If you are looking at doing a block booking would it not be easier to do transfer of money Online via BACs from your account to a nominated person's account? A lot easier than faffing around with cheques which many sites no longer accept anyway.
Hi Surfer
Thank you for your comments. However, I for one, being very security conscious, would not give my bank details to someone else unnecessarily. The site we are planning to go to does accept cheques, and it was their idea for this method. With Woosies sending to a central person then that person does not even open the envelopes containing application form and cheque (as long as the back of the envelope is identified as being for Stowford together with the sender's forum name to tick off the list).
Thanks again for your input.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
What's the chance of Stowford holding 12 pitches or whatever for the next two weeks . King WC can let them know our Woosie names and we send off the application and cheque direct to Stowford .

What do you all think about the pitches I suggested earlier?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts