Woosie Club

Page 293 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
This time last Easter Ladygaga and I, with daughter, SIL and grandson were at Stowford so not being away this Easter we decided to make the most of the situation and have ourselves a BBQ in the back garden.
Sun shining, lovely and warm, few drinkies and me cooking she was loving it...........................oh but hang on now it's getting cloudy,
Then an almighty rumble of thunder, do you know where this is going folks??

Yep had to pack up and go indoors----------------------RAINING!!!!
(Didnt last long but had packed up by then)

• Haha
Reactions: Parksy
Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
hello a;;, hope you are coping well in this eventful time of our history! Sorry not been in contact much, but we lost Dad at Christmas, and our daughter, who now works in dementia care, is just recovering from CV19. I've just seen the Woosiefest Autumn meet details, and Mat and I (and possibly our pooch) would love to do the Friday - Sunday, please. I'll keep popping in, cheers all, Claire

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Claire, at present there are just three couples, that have rebooked for 1st weekend in October, at Waterrow, it's just a maybe, let us hope we all come through this.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The way things are Claire September at Waterrow could be our next trip of the year 😒. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Never a good time.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I hope you're enjoying your weekend? (today is Sunday...).
thought I'd let you know that I have provisionally booked for Waterrow on the weekend of the 3rd October. Hope to see you all there. It'll be our first Adults Only site...

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hello all, I hope you're enjoying your weekend? (today is Sunday...).
thought I'd let you know that I have provisionally booked for Waterrow on the weekend of the 3rd October. Hope to see you all there. It'll be our first Adults Only site...
Well Claire
Let’s hope the lock down allows it . I am looking forward to it especially has we have paid fully up front!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes, missing getting out, thankfully we had two Woosie trips out last year, I can only hope we can get away together next spring and another in the summer next year, hopefully the Waterrow will still for the four couples, but who knows.
Thanks for the photos Bill, I am still looking for a Honda NC 750 or a BMW R1200R.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Now is this the same 'bloke'?
View attachment 342
Ever the King Joker Hutch! Good looking bloke eh🍺🍺

So where is our illustrious Aldi superstar and Caravan engineer extraordinaire πŸ€”πŸ€”

I’m getting bored now and need a trip away in the Wyoming, especially after Kizzy’s passing away last Monday. Now Holly has a potential tumour on her brain so it looks like she will be joining her sister. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Stay safe my friends and don’t think for one minute that cunning Covid -19 has gone away!

Attachments

• 96679E89-1E41-436B-98AD-6561229EF02F.jpeg
    96679E89-1E41-436B-98AD-6561229EF02F.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 9
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Today Gabsgrandad and Dustydog then later Dustydog and HRH Hutch have had social intercourse via visual messenger. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . I’m no techie but according to Pete we can all engage somehow. How about agreeing a Woosie time one day when we are all free for some group therapy πŸ‘πŸ‘. Take care and any brains who know how these things work, HELPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Today Gabsgrandad and Dustydog then later Dustydog and HRH Hutch have had social intercourse via visual messenger. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . I’m no techie but according to Pete we can all engage somehow. How about agreeing a Woosie time one day when we are all free for some group therapy πŸ‘πŸ‘. Take care and any brains who know how these things work, HELPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hi all
What you're looking for is a Zoom meeting, you can get up to 40 minutes f.o.c.
Google Zoom app or use your app finder to download the Zoom app.
Here are some basic tips and information.
You can chat face to face with your monitor screen camera activated ( use Settings on your computer to activate sound and vision)
Zoom works best using a laptop, tablet or desktop device.
A phone can be used but with poor results.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I use Zoom to chat to some mates using my Samsung tablet, which is fine, two different screen modes, 1st one where the person who is speaking comes onto the screen the next mode where I have a maximum of for people on the screen but I can swipe the screen across for another 4 people, if your using a computer I think you can have upto 20 people on the screen.
I think a training lesson for Dustydog will be needed first. When he is not on the Pilsner or cooking as per today.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts