Woosie Club

Page 297 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello all,
just having a worry about the proposed new lockdown rules, and ‘Waterfest’. Are those of you who are booked still planning to go?
I’ll pay today, anyway, and warn you now that we're probably bringing the dog...
hope to see you soon

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I spoke to Dusty Dog last week and at that time he was still intending to be there, I am sure he will post on here soon, obviously there will be no Meal together and also the Jacobs tabe will be smaller.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i hope who goes has a wonderful break at Watterow we be at Rutland Caravan and Camping Touring Park until 2nd Oct .(Depending on a lockdown it maybe sooner)
Have to meet another time
Take Care Keep Safe Everyone

Last edited:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I suspect that very soon the “ rule of 6” will be supplanted by “ no mixing of households” and a 10pm closure of pubs. That should still be OK for you albeit you will have to bellow at each other from your respective pitches and have personal Jacobs Tables.
Have fun whatever.
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
i hope who goes has a wonderful break at Watterow we be at Rutland Caravan and Camping Touring Park until 2nd Oct .(Depending on a lockdown it maybe sooner)
Have to meet another time
Take Care Keep Safe Everyone
Beachball, I hope your enjoying Rutland CC site, I thought I might have been going to Bourne today and on the way back surprise you with a visit, but it didn't happen. Anyway enjoy the place,
Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Not sure really, I think maybe one table with 3 couples and one at a different but close by van with the other two couples , if everyone wants to be together on the Sunday lunchtime, and just finger food I would think. Lets hope we all get there safely

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i wish i could see everyone on this weekend but with problem with caravan had a 2 day break done roughly 400 miles around trip so one shop in Woodbridge talk about fed up but if you go have a nice time
Take Care Keep Safe Every one

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I did have an allocated pitch but cannot find the info. I have found out why the week 5th to 10th October is so expensive, there is a wek long Water colour painting course going on, Dusty Dog did you know this when we decided on that date. ? Oh well.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
water row booked and paid for. Fri 2 - Sunday 4th. fingers crossed. what are the plans for the Jacobs table, food etc?
Hi, just talking to others on a Whats app link that was set up between some of the "Girls" the thought were, bring your own food to eat, supplemented, with Dusty D, doing his sausage rolls, I will do hot dogs with real bangers as per Pete's, a couple of years ago, lets hope the weather hold for us to have two tables close enough to not annoy anyone. . It's only if you feel comfortable of course.

Reactions: Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts