Woosie Club

Page 319 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Brought the Coachman home today, Plugged in, clean bedding all done fridge cooling down, all that needs now is food into the fridge, clothes into the wardrobe and lockers, fill the car and away on Thursday lunchtime 3 hours run. So easy peasy. No stop to recharge, if you had a EV.
I spotted my first Polestar today, nice. But realy like the Kia EV6.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Brought the Coachman home today, Plugged in, clean bedding all done fridge cooling down, all that needs now is food into the fridge, clothes into the wardrobe and lockers, fill the car and away on Thursday lunchtime 3 hours run. So easy peasy. No stop to recharge, if you had a EV.
I spotted my first Polestar today, nice. But realy like the Kia EV6.
Hi Hutch i like the Kia EV6 but worried about the height :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
The advance guard has arrived at Upper hurst. Farm. Lovely site. Great views. Nice choice Hutch. Just a heads up, the grey water drain is to the rear of the van. Not a problem for us because our van outlet is at the back, but you will need a nice long bit of grey hose if your outlets are at the side. Pitches slope a bit so bring blocks.
Just waiting on a glass of wine. 😀
Mel

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The advance guard has arrived at Upper hurst. Farm. Lovely site. Great views. Nice choice Hutch. Just a heads up, the grey water drain is to the rear of the van. Not a problem for us because our van outlet is at the back, but you will need a nice long bit of grey hose if your outlets are at the side. Pitches slope a bit so bring blocks.
Mel
Thanks Mel, I have plenty of waste hose, glad the site is good, almost totally loaded, ready for the off, just cut the rear garden, so ok for a couple of weeks, in case we decide to go on from UHF. Cu tomorrow.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Mel
Hi Mel I hope you have great time at Upper hurst Farm :)

Reactions: Mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Wishing all you Woosie's on this years bash a very jolly and merry weekend, sorry cant be with you, Enjoy.
Thanks Kevin
Let's hope that in 2022 Covid won't be such an issue, Woosies will flock to the next venue to make it a bumper get together and you've made your first £1 million. 😁

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have only just managed to get on line, The site is good, the Pub is a bit more of a walk than I had planned, but Woosie lunch today , pub fully booked for tonight.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
A good but basic lunch today, but Parksy had two, a small, Ham egg and chips, then the correct Large Ham eggs and chips. And a syrup sponge pudding. Then a great afternoon around the caravans, chatting.
A good day

Reactions: Dustydog and Mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
A good but basic lunch today, but Parksy had two, a small, Ham egg and chips, then the correct Large Ham eggs and chips. And a syrup sponge pudding. Then a great afternoon around the caravans, chatting.
A good day

It wasn't my fault that the waitress mixed up my order and then corrected it with a bit extra besides. 😁
And I gave you some of my home cooked ham Hutch.
I had to leave some room for my treacle sponge and custard 😋
It was a lovely afternoon and evening with drinks and chat on the site with you, Elaine,

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
It wasn't my fault that the waitress mixed up my order and then corrected it with a bit extra besides. 😁
And I gave you some of my home cooked ham Hutch.
I had to leave some room for my treacle sponge and custard 😋
It was a lovely afternoon and evening with drinks and chat on the site with you, Elaine,
Hi Parksy did you like your pudding :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Looks a nice site, glad to see the Fest actually made it. I see they even allow camping in tents, and is that a horse box?
The tents have part of the grassed central area with caravans on the outside on hard standings.
The horse box is one of those with a crew camping section.
They haven't brought any horses with them though.

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well Mel and Rodger took the oportunity to go home in the dry, so it leaves Parksy's and us on site for a jacobs table, weather is good today, so looking good for, the Woosie fest Jacobs table. Wine bread Hummus, chicken thighs, and Parksys lemon cake. At least a few of us managed to get together. Lets hope 2022, will see a few more folk, meeting up. It has been a tough year for a lot of folk.
But most of all , safe journeys, and stay safe.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Arrived home, Caravan tucked up in storage, car emptied. Lawn as high as an elephants eye.
Had a brilliant, if truncated Woosiefest. Lovely to see Hutch, Elaine, Parksy and Carole. Had a great time. Great choice of site.
Looking forward to another gathering next year.
Mel

Reactions: Dustydog and Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Arrived home, Caravan tucked up in storage, car emptied. Lawn as high as an elephants eye.
Had a brilliant, if truncated Woosiefest. Lovely to see Hutch, Elaine, Parksy and Carole. Had a great time. Great choice of site.
Looking forward to another gathering next year.
Mel
It was lovely to see you and Roger again, Mel.
Glad that you are home safe and sound with the caravan back in storage.
Here's to the next time 🍷

Reactions: Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts