Autoglym Rapid Ceramic Spray Ultra Hydrophobic, 500ml -

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have only used Autoglym Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection on my car so far and it lovely and shiny. it would be nice to know if anyone has .

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That why i take my new car where they wash it by hand and dry it down i cannot reach the roof just lately rather pay to have it done for £7

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Good advice. I have used the two bucket method for years, also have a good microfibre mitt, and a grit trap in the bucket. But the article says nothing about where you can obtain some much needed motivation on a cool winters day 😂
In the winter months I take the car to the lock hand wash. In summer I try and do it myself using snow foam etc. The latter seems to work quite well. I am a bit limited in how much I can physically do actually washing the car, but that is where grandson kicks in. :D

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I ike the Sonax range, they do a detailing spray similar to the ceramic coating products , several videos on You Tube showing half bonnets, it will be when it rains that you notice the globulisation, but I also find the car is easier to wash once the Sonax has been applied

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
What was it that didn’t impress you? It sounds very much like their Aqua wax. Which isn’t bad for in between care.
It was water thin and didn’t give you that wonderful drying buffed up feeling😉.This morning after lasts nights rain the water is nicely globulised. It was easy to use but I still prefer the Super resin type

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts