Camptech Duchess porch awning

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Good evening, im thinking of buying a Camptech Duches 340 porch awning.
Does any one have a review, a view or experience of this awning. Would appreciate any advice
Bob Cartwright

May 24, 2014
Visit site
If you want an honest opinion, it looks cheap and at that price is cheap for what it purports to be. Were it me, and this is only my opinion, I would look on Gumtree and find an Isabella Magnum Coal which you should be able to pick up for the same money, and probably with CarbonX poles. If you do, dont worry if its a few years old as long as it is in good condition. Isabella are the best there is, and looked after properly will last for many years and never look old fashioned.

For example
Isabella magnum 340x250 GREAT CONDITION | in Waterlooville, Hampshire | Gumtree

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have put into Google "Camptech Duchess reviews" and on trustpilot it makes interesting reading. You may wish to do the same.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If you want an honest opinion, it looks cheap and at that price is cheap for what it purports to be. Were it me, and this is only my opinion, I would look on Gumtree and find an Isabella Magnum Coal which you should be able to pick up for the same money, and probably with CarbonX poles. If you do, dont worry if its a few years old as long as it is in good condition. Isabella are the best there is, and looked after properly will last for many years and never look old fashioned.

For example
Isabella magnum 340x250 GREAT CONDITION | in Waterlooville, Hampshire | Gumtree
Isabella is the way to go!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening, im thinking of buying a Camptech Duches 340 porch awning.
Does any one have a review, a view or experience of this awning. Would appreciate any advice
Bob Cartwright
it your choice what you want to buy but me i would look at Bradcot porch awning they are great

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Slightly more but significantly weaker. Stick to carbon fibre👍👍
We upgraded to a Outdoor Revolution Compactalite pro carbon 325 EX we brought this for the extra room the dogs use to sleep in the Annexe when were seasonal

Attachments

• s-l300 (2).jpg
    s-l300 (2).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks too cheap to be any good but never tried one. We have a Bradcot and that has proved very good. basically you get what you pay for. You might find a bargain for one of the better makes second hand which would give you a cheaper way to find out what you make of it.
Do check the measurements of your windows from the door, as if you are not careful you can end up with a pole across one, which while not fatal, is not too good.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We upgraded to a Outdoor Revolution Compactalite pro carbon 325 EX we brought this for the extra room the dogs use to sleep in the Annexe when were seasonal
We have one of these, very good, seldom use it now. Used it mostly in France for two week stays at sites, then move for another two weeks. easy to pitch and pack. Splintered one pole though.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have one of these, very good, seldom use it now. Used it mostly in France for two week stays at sites, then move for another two weeks. easy to pitch and pack. Splintered one pole though.
We had it while we were Seasonal and we found it very good and got a good price when we sold it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts