Great Compassionate Service CAMC

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So here we are at CAMC St Agnes Head Cornwall. My Mum died a week ago so we have been sorting everything on line , telephone etc. Weird no one wants you in person!
Today I needed to print an eight page document, sign it , and re-scan to email back to the Funeral Director.
The chief Lady Warden , Viv, went out of her way to sort this for me.
This is is what makes life on a CAMC site so relaxing. Well done Viv, in my darkest hours there are still caring considerate helpful people about! She’s an Angel❤️❤️

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
So sorry to have learned earlier this week of your Mother's passing Alan.
Well done to Viv of St Agnes CAMC.
If you want to unload your troubles here, via email or PM, please don't hesitate.
Your many forum friends will be glad to listen and to help in any way that we can.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your your bad news, my condolences. Not surprised that the CAMC gave such splendid support as I’ve read of such instances many times in their magazine. When my father took very ill days before our trip to Germany and France the CMHC made sorting everything out so easy. It’s not an easy time arranging everything then the many actions that follow. Just take it step by step and things surprisingly fall into place.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
My sincere condolences DD. Nice to hear you got good service. Last year on the Chatsworth site I needed an Amazon delivery, the lady was very polite when she told me they can’t take deliveries, as soon as she found out it was for a new jockey wheel she said no proble, that’s a safety issue.

John

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your loss DD, I lost my Dad a few weeks back to Covid so feel your pain,
Well done to Viv for helping you out at what is a terribly difficult time.
Make sure you talk about your feelings, I’m still struggling at times with the nature of Dads passing.

Kev

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So sorry to have learned earlier this week of your Mother's passing Alan.
Well done to Viv of St Agnes CAMC.
If you want to unload your troubles here, via email or PM, please don't hesitate.
Your many forum friends will be glad to listen and to help in any way that we can.
Many thanks Steve,
Mum’s at peace now. We are all ok with that. I’ve spent the last two mornings sorting out all the legal matters, cremations grave yards, transporting back to North Devon, Registrars, Funeral Directors. Being away from home has made it much harder but we are getting there with a lot of help from the Family Funeral Director, Jane and Viv on site here. I must put a letter into CAMC magazine.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Alan; Deepest sympathy on the loss of your mum, it is never easy and can empathise with the overwhelming feeling you are experiencing at the moment. It is always good to know that there are people around who only want to help others to enable you to move forward and remember the good memories you have of your mum. Our thoughts and best wishes are there for you and your family.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to ear of your loss.
You do find that when things go wrong club wardens really show their worth. Not had an emergency myself but do remember one instance when a young boy was badly bitten by a dog the wardens dealt with this exceptionally well, and even managed to clear a space for the air ambulance to land on the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts