Kampa 390 Awning

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys and Gals. Whilst I understand we are not allowed to advertise things for sale on here I would just like to say I have a Kampa 390 Awning I no longer need.It does need a little attention and does need to go to another home.Its not for sale its a gift .
Sir Roger

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sir Roger, this post makes me think you have the new one?
Have you tried it yet?
Wouldnt it be best to keep the one above in case the Air one flies away
smiley-laughing.gif

Only kidding, but I do have a question for you, can you tell me what attention it needs so I can keep an eye on mine.
Thanks Sir Roger.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
King Gagakev WC (2 Bar)
If you were wanting it for spare,I could bring it to the October meet got loads of room in the garage if Sir Roger needs it gone.
HTH

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sir Roger .... if no-one has put a marker down for your Kampa 390, I'd be interested, If it is still available, would you give me some ideas of the 'little attention' it needs and roughly where you are in the universe, please?

Regards - Bob

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Bob. Sorry not replied earlier been busy doing homework. OK the 390 needs a little needle and cotton on one of the zips at entry door.The netting at entry door has a small hole in it where our dog decided to give chase to a dog he didnt like and one of the ladders for pegging out has become detached. apart from that a clean wouldnt hurt it but Ok otherwise. I am in Daventry Northamptonshire..
Regards Sir Roger

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Sir Roger FFS is one of nature's gentlemen. Many thanks and good to meet you and your wife - hope you enjoy the vino! First attempt at assembly tomorrow ... wish me luck!

Kindest regards - Bob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts