Looking for a site for this weekend coming

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
We are looking for a site for this weekend, don't want to venture too far as this is our first outing in our caravan. We live in the Gloucestershire area and was thinking maybe Brecon, Shropshire/Herefordshire, Oxfordshire etc. It has to allow dogs and would be great if a pub was within walking distance. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we went to broadway caravan club site 2 weeks ago and this site is first class but does get booked up quick

in a lovley location half mile from broadway village nt to all other nice towns and villages and all pithches are hardstanding

or what about cotwolds hoburne site that is a nice site

from sue

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kay

This is a lovely site, very quite and peaceful. We drove up there to have a look, there is a restaurant / pub on site, I think there was a sign up to book for a meal because they were popular. This campsite is in the Best of British hoilday booklet it has a 5* rating.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kay

This is a lovely site, very quite and peaceful. We drove up there to have a look, there is a restaurant / pub on site, I think there was a sign up to book for a meal because they were popular. This campsite is in the Best of British hoilday booklet it has a 5* rating.
Brynich, Brecon is the site name sorry I forgot to put it in.

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestions, have found a site called Oxon Hall in Shrewsbury, will let you know how I get on next week.

Have a great weekend all.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi been to oxan a few years ago very nice site can catch the park ride into shrewsbury as good shops in there and can have a nice walk along the river

have a nice time from sue

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts