'Older' Fixed bed lightweight 4 berth

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi newbie on the forum here and caravan returnee...
We are looking for a 4 berth van with fixed bed and MTPLM no more than 1200Kg. Have been in Sprite Alpine 4 and Lunar Zenith EB which we like but seem to only have been around for a few years so are out of my price range, even borrowed a friends little Adrea 432PX for a week which was too small too.

Prices seem to be crazy this year and I was hoping to pay more like £4K this winter on something 6 or 7 years old (should be a little lighter too?) Has anyone got any suggestions apart from upping my budget please.

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE USEFUL ADVICE AND HELP, AS SUGGESTED WE WAITED UNTIL THE WINTER AND AFTER LOOKING AT SOME OF YOUR ALTERNATIVES HAVE NEGOTIATED THE SPRITE, LOADED WITH EXTRAS, FROM A DEALER. WITHOUT ALL YOUR HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MIGHT OF BOUGHT!

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
had sprite alpine 4 a 2006 great van loved it the wife and little one cryed when i sold it i missed it but a little to small but a cracking van for the money even brand new they are wellworth a look and never had a fault with it .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts