Woosie Club

Page 18 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Brilliant photo , nothing like a blank canvas
smiley-surprised.gif

Was it snowing ?
Dont think it was snowing Sprocket, the photo showed Kopite sat on the Woosie Pot and it got deleted
14.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Woosie Club Meet

Poston Mill
Peterchurch
Golden Valley
Herefordshire
HR2 0SF

Dates are confirmed as Fri 19th/Sat 20th/Sun21st October 2012

As we are heading into half term no discounts were availible Click for Tarriff
How ever you can apply free of charge for a Best of British Loyalty Card and gain a Discount of £1.00 per night
If you are booking 7 nights you can get one night free You can book as many nights as you wish.
I have booked four nights adding in the Monday 22nd
Pitches will be Hardstandings
Deposit's of £10.00 per night will be payable, with the balance payable 14 days before arrival.
When phoning to book please use Reference Code-----Woosie Club
This will help to get pitches as close together as possible ( I hope no one snores tooooo loud)

Good luck and please let me know when you have booked so I can keep a tally on you lot
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Like Mel
I got the answerphone. Left a message and sent an e-mail booking for 4 nights thursday to monday.

Hopefully they will ring me back tomorrow.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
I rang earlier and spoke to a nice lady who took my booking and deposit, 3 nights Fri to Sun. She said it was a serviced pitch (water, electricity and TV in, grey water out).

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Interested fellow Knights so far;
King Dusty Booking Thur-Sun
Gagakev Booked Fri - Mon
Lady Mel Booked Fri - Mon
Sir Sprocket (Possible)
Sir Deli Dave
Sir WC Booked Fri - Sun
Lady Di
Sir Gab (Possible)
Sir Kopite
Sir Mucky Pup
And of course our guest of honour Lightpole Man

Any one for Boules???? Pitch and Putt???

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Sorry fellow knights & ladies, but we have previous arrangements, and I/we can't make it this time.

Sorry to hear that Sir Gab suppose we knew from the off some would have prior arrangements but hopefully we will see you at the next Pc Rally and if this is a success which I'm sure it will be perhaps we can try to arrange it a bit earlier in the year next year.
Take care and enjoy your vanning.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
I rang earlier and spoke to a nice lady who took my booking and deposit, 3 nights Fri to Sun. She said it was a serviced pitch (water, electricity and TV in, grey water out).

Sir Gagakev WC (Bar)
Are we all going for a fully serviced pitch?
That's great for me. Shall I book one too tomorrow ehen they ring me back?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Woodlands Camper said:

Sir Gagakev WC (Bar)
Are we all going for a fully serviced pitch?
That's great for me. Shall I book one too tomorrow ehen they ring me back?

I really dont know King DD they told me it was hardstanding but if Sir WC quoted the reference code then I can only assume we all will be fully serviced, as we are all going to be together, unless I'm on my own in the middle of the wilderness
smiley-cry.gif
they did say they dont use the grass pitches at the time of year.
I will ring them in the morning and get a full answer. Trust me not to get clarrification
smiley-frown.gif

Just read there web pages and I cant find any mention of fully serviced pitches, oh well you did let me loose on this
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-kiss.gif

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Surfer said:
Any room for the missus and myself being non woosie Club members? Site seems quite nice.

Gagakev said:
27/05/2012 - 8:33pm.
Just to throw you off the scent so to speak in case any one wants to propose any one else here is an up to date membership list

Knights in Waiting (been proposed and seconded awaiting there acceptance)
Sir Forest Gump Derek Brad Kevin
Surfer to be known as Sir Stagger just needs to apply with his reason
smiley-surprised.gif
Come on do tell us more & become a fully fledged woosie
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if there will be room for my electric flagpole?
We've booked for 4 nights, Thursday - Sunday inclusive.
smiley-smile.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Sproket said:
Surfer said:
Any room for the missus and myself being non woosie Club members? Site seems quite nice.

Gagakev said:
Just to throw you off the scent so to speak in case any one wants to propose any one else here is an up to date membership list

Knights in Waiting (been proposed and seconded awaiting there acceptance)
smiley-surprised.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

I managed a communal house in South Africa and we had our own bar which was called the Stagger Inn. It was know far and wide! On a few occasions patrons would stagger out, fall down the steps into the pool resulting in a long winded story to their better half why they were wet and apparently sober! I had a few phone calls querying the whereabouts of certain people the night before. LOL!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Surfer said:
Sproket said:
Surfer said:

Gagakev said:

Knights in Waiting(been proposed and seconded awaiting there acceptance)
smiley-surprised.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

I managed a communal house in South Africa and we had our own bar which was called the Stagger Inn. It was know far and wide! On a few occasions patrons would stagger out, fall down the steps into the pool resulting in a long winded story to their better half why they were wet and apparently sober! I had a few phone calls querying the whereabouts of certain people the night before. LOL!

That's good enough for me.
Arise and welcome Sir Stagger.
smiley-cool.gif

Finally got through to Poston toady. Their e-mail system is down.
smiley-cry.gif

Fully booked now for 4 nights , thursday - sunday, home on monday. Deposit paid less £1.00 per night as I'm a Best of British parks member.
The Woosies are all on hardstandings with fully serviced pitches
smiley-smile.gif
. The life of luxury.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:

Welcome to the Woosie Club Sir Stagger you are now a fully fledged member of the round table all you have to do now is add your title to your signature box in purple. That completes your registration
smiley-smile.gif

You will also see I have added you to the list for the Poston Bash.
You are very welcome to come along and join the rest of the rif raff as the bench has been extended to accomodate both you and the OH, (dogs and Pussy have to sit on the floor)
smiley-wink.gif

Please ring Poston and book your pitch.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Interested fellow Knights so far;
King Dusty Booked Thur-Sun
Gagakev Booked Fri - Mon
Lady Mel Booked Fri - Mon
Sir Sprocket (Possible)
Sir Deli Dave Booked Thurs- Sun
Sir WC Booked Fri - Sun
Lady Di
Sir Stagger
Sir Kopite
Sir Mucky Pup
Lightpole Man Booked Thurs - Sun

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The invitation is of course fully open to anyone from PCv who may fancy trying out one their caravans / towcars.. Poston Mill is a good all round site set in the beautiful Golden Valley , Herefordshire.
Maybe Clare or Stacie would like to join us Woosies??
smiley-kiss.gif

Just for the record one of our Mods , as an Honoury Guest , will be joining us with his illuminated flagpole to ensure fair play .
smiley-smile.gif

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
You'll all have a brilliant time at Poston, we went there about 4 years ago with friends.....and a certain Mod visited us while we were there
smiley-wink.gif
. It's a really lovely site (the dog bathroom is incredible
smiley-surprised.gif
) and we had a fabulous time, probably one of our best holidays - partly due to the excellent company and the fact that we had wall-to-wall sunshine. There was a photo of us (taken by one of the wardens) on the website somewhere.....

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sue
It's seems ages ago now that we visited you at Poston Mill on that lovely hot day, I've forgotten what hot weather is like now
smiley-cry.gif

We'd been staying on a certified site in Ludlow where we had an idyllic week.
We're looking forward to staying at Poston Mill for a long weekend with the Woosies

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Surfer said:
Sproket said:
Surfer said:

Gagakev said:

Knights in Waiting(been proposed and seconded awaiting there acceptance)
smiley-surprised.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

That's good enough for me.
Arise and welcome Sir Stagger.
smiley-cool.gif

Finally got through to Poston toady. Their e-mail system is down.
smiley-cry.gif

Fully booked now for 4 nights , thursday - sunday, home on monday. Deposit paid less £1.00 per night as I'm a Best of British parks member.
The Woosies are all on hardstandings with fully serviced pitches
smiley-smile.gif
. The life of luxury.

Pity it is fully booked for the 4 nights as we would like to have attended!
smiley-frown.gif

TRENDING THREADS