Woosie Club

Page 24 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Woosies, what I didn't mention is that a Practical Caravan forum mod has to be able to consume copious amounts of alcohol, it's an ordeal but I do my best.
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
Thanks Woosies, what I didn't mention is that a Practical Caravan forum mod has to be able to consume copious amounts of alcohol, it's an ordeal but I do my best.
smiley-smile.gif
that rules me out then Parksy
smiley-cool.gif
mind you it is probably just as well because I'm not cut out to be the sort who jumps into a burning building with no more than a red flag and a soda syphon
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Us woosies will do our best to keep your on board tank topped up at Poston. Keep up the good work.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Interested fellow Knights so far;
King Dusty Booked Thur-Sun
Gagakev Booked Fri - Mon
Lady Mel Booked Fri - Mon
Sir Sprocket Booked Thurs - Sun
Sir Deli Dave Booked Thurs- Sun
Sir WC Booked Fri - Sun
Lady Di Booked Fri - Sun
Sir Stagger and Lady Marian Booked Thurs - Sun
Sir Kopite Booked Fri - Sat
Sir Mucky Pup Booked Thurs- Sun
Lightpole Man Booked Thurs - Sun

Hey You Woosies I'm in need of some serious help, either I cant count or yes my marbles have finally left me
smiley-undecided.gif

(Be careful what you say Sir Gab)
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Above is what I thought was an up to date list of 11 Woosie's booked, now have just Spoken to our friends at Poston
and they inform me that 12 vans are booked in. Now IF Sir stagger has indeed cancelled that leaves 10 vans, so who are the other two?????????
and yes i did take off my shoes and sock and count with my toes,
Has anyone booked in family/friends that we dont know about?? Is Stacey or Nigel joining us with a van to reveiw??

Dont forget to pay the balance of your pitch fees by the 1st October 2012 ,many thanks

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Gagakev said:
Interested fellow Knights so far;
King Dusty Booked Thur-Sun
Gagakev Booked Fri - Mon
Lady Mel Booked Fri - Mon
Sir Sprocket Booked Thurs - Sun
Sir Deli Dave Booked Thurs- Sun
Sir WC Booked Fri - Sun
Lady Di Booked Fri - Sun
Sir Stagger and Lady Marian Booked Thurs - Sun
Sir Kopite Booked Fri - Sat
Sir Mucky Pup Booked Thurs- Sun
Lightpole Man Booked Thurs - Sun

Hey You Woosies I'm in need of some serious help, either I cant count or yes my marbles have finally left me
smiley-undecided.gif

(Be careful what you say Sir Gab)
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Above is what I thought was an up to date list of 11 Woosie's booked, now have just Spoken to our friends at Poston
and they inform me that 12 vans are booked in. Now IF Sir stagger has indeed cancelled that leaves 10 vans, so who are the other two?????????
and yes i did take off my shoes and sock and count with my toes,
Has anyone booked in family/friends that we dont know about?? Is Stacey or Nigel joining us with a van to reveiw??

Dont forget to pay the balance of your pitch fees by the 1st October 2012 ,many thanks

mystery-logo.jpg

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev

I've checked our numbers and even with Surfer there were only ever 11 definites.

You did have an option of 10 - 12 pitches so maybe the Poston Mill people have got it wrong?

With Surfer's rejection of our company we now have 10 pitches and two potential vacancies for late entrants.
One for Nigel and or his team maybe
smiley-undecided.gif

If it's still a mystery I'll send in Inspector Clouseau
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Kev

I've checked our numbers and even with Surfer there were only ever 11 definites.

So at least I have still got me marbles about me, thank goodness for that.

smiley-laughing.gif

This may have to be an option I mean we may have someone trying to infiltrate our society
smiley-smile.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Kev

You did have an option of 10 - 12 pitches so maybe the Poston Mill people have got it wrong?

With Surfer's rejection of our company we now have 10 pitches and two potential vacancies for late entrants.
One for Nigel and or his team maybe
smiley-undecided.gif

smiley-laughing.gif
Surfer sent me an email yesterday giving details of why he felt it necessary to withdraw from the forum which I won't go into here.
He also wrote that Practical Caravan have approached him about doing an article with reference to the weigh bridge issue and to say that he hasn't changed his booking at this point and that he has no issues with the Woosies who he has enjoyed corresponding with.
I think that Surfer had arranged for some relatives to accompany him in their own caravan, so that being the case the mystery of the two 'extra' bookings is solved.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Got back today from 7 days away and I can say looking forward to Poston Mill as this will proberbly be my next trip away
booked time off in September but I am replacing my drive so will proberbly have to continue with the task in hand.
Was up in Somerset and went to the clubhouse with the grandson and my daughter and I got picked to take part in a stilt walking race well they were small buckets with string attatched!
smiley-embarassed.gif

we won the top prize free entry to the caves and attractions at Cheddar Gorge worth £67.50 great day out.
Only problem was Lady Gaga Mags forgot to pack my Woosie T Shirt, me I was not a happy Woosie
smiley-frown.gif

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
well done kev top prize,top bloke mind you i would pay to see you in a club house on stilts
As for the t shirts i keep forgetting mine too maybe i`ll remember on wed`s i`ll try and put photo`s on next week but lap top playing up at minute.can i have this weeks lotto numbers please

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
kopite said:
well done kev top prize,top bloke mind you i would pay to see you in a club house on stilts As for the t shirts i keep forgetting mine too maybe i`ll remember on wed`s i`ll try and put photo`s on next week but lap top playing up at minute.can i have this weeks lotto numbers please

Sir WC Kopite DONT forget your T shirt you will be only the second person to enter the T shirt Compitition up against Sir WC
Thats why I was not a happy bunny, mind you perhaps I could take one beside the van which is parked on the drive, do you think any one would realise I cheated?
smiley-wink.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Going off at a tangent; is anyone taking a child/teen to Poston? Trying to sort out some childcare for my young person rather than bring him? I think one of my adult offspring may be persuaded to have him for the weekend. However if there are oodles of yoof I will reconsider
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lady Mel it will be just me and Lady Gaga Mags in our van oh and of course Buddy but he's a dog and he hasnt mastered teenager computor games as of yet, sorry
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Sir WC Kopite DONT forget your T shirt you will be only the second person to enter the T shirt Compitition up against Sir WC
Thats why I was not a happy bunny, mind you perhaps I could take one beside the van which is parked on the drive, do you think any one would realise I cheated?
smiley-wink.gif
probably not Sir WC. but then again some of us do have photos but are a wee bit Woosie at posting them.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
Going off at a tangent; is anyone taking a child/teen to Poston? Trying to sort out some childcare for my young person rather than bring him? I think one of my adult offspring may be persuaded to have him for the weekend. However if there are oodles of yoof I will reconsider
mel
Hi Mel Just us and the dogs. My kids fled the nest years ago . I'm sure there may be other kids on site You could ask Poston if any other youngsters will be on site.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Just to add to your misery, Sir Stagger and Lady Marian will be joining the congregation at Poston Mill. Pity we probably cannot organise a medival feast with a sheep on the spit as we long for the good old days of the round table which is now probably populated with many rotund people with raucous laughter and flowing beer glasses!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:
Just to add to your misery, Sir Stagger and Lady Marian will be joining the congregation at Poston Mill. Pity we probably cannot organise a medival feast with a sheep on the spit as we long for the good old days of the round table which is now probably populated with many rotund people with raucous laughter and flowing beer glasses!

I can supply the rotund person and I'm not too bad at flowing beer glasses
smiley-laughing.gif

Glad that you are joining us Sir Stagger and Lady Marian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts