Woosie Club

Page 247 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
animated-merry-christmas-image-0009.gif

......to all the Woosies
Smart Arse, but lovely.

....not smart hutch , we're just clever :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
He Dusty Dog, look what we got from Fat Club today, You have got to be better this next year and have to help each other. :p

20181221-210127.jpg

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I have not stopped drinking and partying since last night, before I forget, let me say to you all...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Hapy Valentines Day

Blest washes to oll.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Hutch,

From another thread you say there is a new king, first I've heard of it though, what's the latest on this?
All rubbish.
We agreed for the time being Sir Gabs remains the Monarch :cheer:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Dustydog said:
All rubbish.

That's what I remember being decided at Woodethorpe.

I did observe Hutch collecting baskets full of wild fungi from the nearby woods, maybe a couple of rogue shrooms found their way into his forest harvest :whistle:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Anseo said:
I remember Hutch suggesting a spring meet not so long ago, Yorkshire-ish area I seem to recall ;)

So is this a go-er? Might give Craig a chance to attend as he can’t do the usual Sept dates. How far North does the Yorkshire-ish area extend?
Mel

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Mel said:
Anseo said:
I remember Hutch suggesting a spring meet not so long ago, Yorkshire-ish area I seem to recall ;)

So is this a go-er? Might give Craig a chance to attend as he can’t do the usual Sept dates. How far North does the Yorkshire-ish area extend?
Mel

HUTCH? me too, is this a go-er?, be great to have a spring meet :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Anseo said:
Hutch,

From another thread you say there is a new king, first I've heard of it though, what's the latest on this?
All rubbish.

Sorry Knights and Lady's, , I thought Bill was granted it, after such a good site. Last meet.
We are Willing for a Northern Meet up, lets face it The King Knows The area, for a Spring meet up.

The Shrooms were great with the Stornaway Black Pudding.
:woohoo:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts