Woosie Club

Page 279 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
We haven't been abroad with the van for three years, but hit Switzerland a few times, but now getting ready for a few winter trips out after the Woosie fest , looking forward to meeting you Grizzly and also Icaru 5. Unfortunately Thingy will not make it as will neither Sir lamppole. . Kev and Mags cannot make it so the weather should be good, and also Mel and Rodger will not be there as they live in a different Country with immigration laws.

Optimism springs to mind!!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gagakev said:
EH52ARH said:
We haven't been abroad with the van for three years, but hit Switzerland a few times, but now getting ready for a few winter trips out after the Woosie fest , looking forward to meeting you Grizzly and also Icaru 5. Unfortunately Thingy will not make it as will neither Sir lamppole. . Kev and Mags cannot make it so the weather should be good, and also Mel and Rodger will not be there as they live in a different Country with immigration laws.

Buckfast , springs to mind more, Miss you both, there though.

Optimism springs to mind!!

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
EH52ARH said:

Thanks Hutch.

I haven’t been very active at all on the forum recently as things have been rather hectic, but looking forward to meeting everyone too, hopefully arriving by about 5PM on the Friday. :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
EH52ARH said:

Thanks Hutch.

I haven’t been very active at all on the forum recently as things have been rather hectic, but looking forward to meeting everyone too, hopefully arriving by about 5PM on the Friday. :p

Safe journey there, weather looks good.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
I am assured the toilets have been updated at Elm Cottage since last year!

45506250-2075369699460292-5530388692796964864-n.jpg

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Flags, Flowers, Multiple Choice, World map, General Knowledge.....Hmmmmm

I know what a flag, a flower and a world map is; General Knowledge - never heard of him but I will google it.

4 out of 5 already, off to a flying start then, looking forward to a chance of a B) prize.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

I know what a flag, a flower and a world map is; General Knowledge - never heard of him but I will google it.

4 out of 5 already, off to a flying start then, looking forward to a chance of a B) prize.

Careful there Anseo, The winners might have to Buy A Round, "BAR" to add to their title. Mrs H and Kev, were almost a winning team three years ago, but it's my wallet it comes out from.
Maybe I could get a "TB" Tight Boy. :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Multiple choice? I’m better at Lucky Dip :p I’m stupid, you can’t fool me :whistle: :whistle:
And yes Hutch definitely more BARs will be issued and also long service medals of some sort :woohoo: :kiss:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
As this years fest approaches I have made a note to ones self,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay away from the forum for a week or so!!!
You will be overcome with jealousy !!!!!

I was secretly trying to join you but alas one of our workforce has booked days off to coincide with the fest so I have got to go hands on :(
If the spanner aint turning it aint earning!!!!

Have a wonderful time folks, safe journeys to you all.

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Regarding food for the Saturday night feast, Mrs Grizzly, Steak & ale Pie, Grizzly 10oz rump med rare, dog, we will bring her own bone.
Its getting closer now by the day, really lookingh forward to it.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
I (and antibiotics) presently fighting the dreaded lurgy.

It's almost as bad as Man-Flu :(
Antidiabolicals :woohoo:
Better you take a big dram of your favourite Scottish tipple :evil: :evil:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
GrizzlyBathplug said:
Not the dreaded man flu, i have heard about this?

Hope you never get it Grizzly, only if you are lucky enough to have 247 pampering and your every whim met on demand are you likely to survive, said pampering must be administered by a totally selfless servant who is prepared to go without sleep or rest for at least a week.

Only women can fulfill the role of a man-flu servant - the prettier and more subserviant the better :p

Hard hat on and awaiting pelters :eek:hmy:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm guessing that Pressie doesn't look at this forum Anseo, although I see you added the bit about being pretty to soften the blow just in case :lol:

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Evening Woosies. Not long now :cheer:
Gray,
When do we have to order the grub and pay Elm Cottage? I’ve lost track!

After consultation with them (Red Lion Inn) (and a recent call today) because they have another largish group on the same evening I will take orders at the caravan park for Starters and Main course on Friday evening and let them know early Saturday morning. It's easier for them. I will pop around and make sure everything is OK when I arrive but all things being equal its all set. Oh that reminds me I must prepare that PUB QUIZ...

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Woosie Fest Elm Cottage VERY SOON:

Message from the park owners:

Hi Folks,

Just a quick email to let you know that this Friday we will be serving our delicious wood-fired pizzas, freshly made to order from our own pizza oven. No need to pre-order, just come along and place your order at the pizza hut.

We do have a big charity car group who are staying onsite on Friday night. so if you can get your order in before 7pm, I can serve them after that. This will be our last pizza Friday for the year, so please feel free to bring along your friends & family.

On Saturday morning outside the shop, I am also selling freshly baked croissant, pain au chocolate & pain au raisin. The shop will be stocked with sausages & bacon from our local award wining butchers, plus free range eggs, bread, milk, ice, ice cream etc.

Kind regards,

James, Jackie & the Elm Cottage team

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Dustydog said:
Evening Woosies. Not long now :cheer:
Gray,
When do we have to order the grub and pay Elm Cottage? I’ve lost track!

After consultation with them (Red Lion Inn) (and a recent call today) because they have another largish group on the same evening I will take orders at the caravan park for Starters and Main course on Friday evening and let them know early Saturday morning. It's easier for them. I will pop around and make sure everything is OK when I arrive but all things being equal its all set. Oh that reminds me I must prepare that PUB QUIZ...

Hi Grey, I can’t find The Red Lion menu :woohoo:
Help please :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts