Woosie Club

Page 40 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
Gagakev said:
Footnote to Lady Mel, what about Sir Ale Man?? have I forgotten him as well (you could choose another name if you so wish)

Thank you Your Highness, Sir Ale Man is pleased to accept this title. (It is much more complimentary than all the ones that I came up with)
mel
You are both very wecome, Sir Ale Man my Pewter is empty!!!!
images

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Your Royal Woosieness , In order to complete your Census don't forget Dame TC's HWMBO Sir WC Himself.

Dame TC
It has been a tough time for you and I do hope you manage ro ride the storm. We do miss you . BTW on top of everything else how's the hip?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Your Royal Woosieness , In order to complete your Census don't forget Dame TC's HWMBO Sir WC Himself.

Census Complete;

Woosie Club Round
Table Members

Sir Dusty Dog + Lady Villa

King Gagakev + Lady Gagamags

Sir Rob T

Dame TC + Sir WC
Himself

Lady Mel + Sir Ale
Man

Sir WC + Lady
Squirrel

Sir WC Kopite + Lady
Top Trump

Sir Chunky

Sir Emmerson

Sir Deli Dave + Lady
Linda

Sir Gab

Sir Mucky Pup TB

Sir Roger F WM

Lady Di D + Sir
Walkaloti

Sir Sprocket Jester +
Lady Sprocket

Sir Outnumbered WC
(4;1)

Dame Crazyguider

Sir Stagger (Has
Wandered)

Sir Prised

Sir Hugh Rinal

Lady of the Knight + Knight
of the Lady

Honourary Member Lightpole Man

Total of 31

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Good morning your Maj, Lords & ladies!
Have we decided on the Next Woosie meet as in a date? Or are we waiting to see if PC does 2nd Reader Rally upnorf!!? Just like to be a bit organised and put dates iin diary.

Has anybody booked to go away over Christmas and New year? Nothing to do with above just curious?
Di

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Di

We are away for christmas, mum's north devon but not in the caravan this year.
We are up for a Woosie meet up norf if that suits everyone else. There are some very good sites.
We must also make sure Sir Sproket gets more than a postage stamp for his pitch next time .

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi Di we decided to stay home at christmas with all the family at my parents cant miss my nans snoring after the feast and i`m not to sure if santa can get all the prezies under the payload.he he

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sir WC
It's near your anniversary as our founder member.

Will he get ONE THOUSAND or will our Regal Woosiness pip him to the post
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-cool.gif
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Di staying at home over Christmas, all grown up children think it is cheaper and easier for us to fund and run it all. However, New Year remains an open book. If any Woosies want to do a meet, shout up.
mel

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Sir WC
It's near your anniversary as our founder member.

Will he get ONE THOUSAND or will our Regal Woosiness pip him to the post
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-cool.gif
smiley-tongue-out.gif

I'm at a disadvantage this week in watching the thread so I may get pipped to the post. Tues afternoon/evening is our daughter's graduation and Thurs we are going to the Palace to meet Prince Charles and and his good lady Camilla. Attire is Lounge Suits, so I won't be able to wear my Woosie Round Table T-shirt.
smiley-cry.gif
No formal knighthood though.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Why can't you wear that T - shirt? - get some Woosie publicity in real regal places even name drop our 'kings' name. (Now that would be a feather in your crown Kev!!!)

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello all Woosies!
It was lovely to know that you're all wondering where I've been.xx No problems, except that of being unable to always log on to this site! We have a very temperamental server, and live out in the styx with limited broadband which makes it difficult to always get on line.
I hope that you're all well? It seems like everyones Christmas plans are going well - I've not even started yet! We're home for the big day, then up in Leicester for a family wedding on the 28th December, staying in a hotel as the 'van is safely bedded down for winter.
I'll keep trying to log in, and keep up with the gos.
btw, any news of next years PC rally??

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Crazyguider and all fellow Knights and Ladies
Not been on for a while now myself, thought i would let you know i am still around and keeping up with the goss.
Hope you are all well and keeping the Woosie Code of not doing too much work.
Nearly 1000 and 100 pages to this topic.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I just wanted to give my heartfelt gratitude to each and everyone for their much appreciated good wishes and support. I do keep checking on you and your doings but as Himself and I cannot make any plans for future at the moment I havent much to say and I dont want to put a damper on your good spirits.
Himselfs mom is now in a nice care home and she is coping very well with the change. My little black Bear,Maddie is doing well on her meds and she is still bouncing about.So a we are justing taking things a day at a time. You have all been through similar situations so I do not have to tell you what you already know.
Have a wonderful Christmas and have lots of marvellous adventures to enjoy.Thank you again.
TC and Himself xxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
So nice to see Dame TC,Sir Mucky Pup TB and Dame Crazyguider pop in,
proves they are keeping an eye on us
3.gif

As your King of which I am highly honoured I am going to let one my subjects take the honour of the 10000th
post, I will make sure I am cleaning my Throne when the time comes.

Sir WC you should wear your T Shirt as a vest, it's coming in cold
smiley-smile.gif

And if you name drop as Sir Gab has suggested----- UMMM I wonder who the next King could be
smiley-wink.gif

Lady Di Di spring half term(end of May) was mentioned for a future meet think you could start a poll and see who's interested
Think I would do a short stay at PC rally Stowfolot and extend to four or five nights end of May,
there you are I'm a possible
smiley-kiss.gif

Sir Sproket is that bottle instead of a chamber pot?
smiley-laughing.gif

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
we'd definately like to do a meet up 'somewhere' in the whitsun week.
So far we're hoping to go to Rutland at Easter, to see the family (my 82 year old Dad STILL caravans), and the PC rally in May, and we've booked for Swanage again in August. We also want to go to Kent again.
Hows that for forward planning??

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
One very very GRUMPY woosie here as some nasty person has just keyed all down the side of my car in a car park!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping we may get somewhere with the cctv but hey ho the chances are slim as far as getting a prosecution let alone recovering costs of the damage!!!!!
smiley-yell.gif
and
smiley-cry.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Martin24 said:
One very very GRUMPY woosie here as some nasty person has just keyed all down the side of my car in a car park!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping we may get somewhere with the cctv but hey ho the chances are slim as far as getting a prosecution let alone recovering costs of the damage!!!!!
smiley-yell.gif
and
smiley-cry.gif
If it's any consolation Martin our new car, now 7 years old was bashed in a Tesco car park at one week old. I never had it fixed. Just as well because she seems to collect supermarket car park dings like anti EU votes
smiley-wink.gif

I hope you have a protected no claims bonus. You could try a voodoo doll to get your own back on the miscreant . The normal channels don't work
smiley-laughing.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
......or you could feel sorry for them. Whoever did it doesn't have the happiness that you have, otherwse they wouldn't act so selfishly...(also you claim the moral high ground and can feel smug!)

BTW it is a bit quiet on here...almost like no-one wants the 1000 th post
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts