do all campsites in italy insist on caps

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
From all the pictures we have seen in brochures so far, all the bathers in swimming pools appear to be wearing swimming caps. We don't wish to. Are there any decent sites (4* +)that allow swimming without swimming caps?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't know about caps but some sites in France insist on trunks not shorts - which my son reckoned to be 'un-cool'. ( N.B. trunks to be worn at waist level not in place of caps!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi , gary the sites in italy we have been too make you wear a swimming cap which are made of cloth rather than rubber as in england , you can buy them on site , don't take the rubber ones from england with you & don't worry you will only look as silly as every one else, also you take them off once you are out of the water, personally i think they are a good idea keeps the pool clean also i have always worn the brief size trunks that now seems to be the rule in france that the others have mentioned for years as they too are cleaner & are quicker too dry....hope this helps...pete

BJ

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't know about caps but some sites in France insist on trunks not shorts - which my son reckoned to be 'un-cool'. ( N.B. trunks to be worn at waist level not in place of caps!)
Tell your son it would be more 'un-cool' if his shorts came off!!

BJ

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, it may be cool in a different way!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts