Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
"New caravan" smell ought to be available as a plug-in air freshener as it's a lovely smell! We collect ours on Wednesday then off to Devizes at Easter, just hope it's more reliable than the previous one......

Reactions: GrizzlyBathplug
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
"New caravan" smell ought to be available as a plug-in air freshener as it's a lovely smell! We collect ours on Wednesday then off to Devizes at Easter, just hope it's more reliable than the previous one......
Try not to heat it up! Get an air con instead. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GaryB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
We live on a lane, i dont think local traffic or the neibours would be impressed with me blocking the lane :(}
We found a mover meant we got the caravan into a steep and narrow drive far quicker although we now use storage after the caravans simply got too wide. You can also put the caravan in nose first, which is a useful security point.

Reactions: GrizzlyBathplug
Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Just returned from our long weekend away.
Twin axles are really easy to tow, & we are very pleased with our choice, who would believe an extra 6" could make all the difference.
As we live on a tight lane, we were worried getting it back on the drive would be a problem, with Tina guiding me in, it was a cinch with plenty of room to spare, now we are looking forward to going away again in May to Captain Bluebell Farm near Skegness, adult only site.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I remember going from 6’ years ago to 7’6” now. The extra room was great. Now another 6” and the difference must be fantastic. Do you notice the extra width driving on B type roads? Sounds a wonderful piece of kit.

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
We found a mover meant we got the caravan into a steep and narrow drive far quicker although we now use storage after the caravans simply got too wide. You can also put the caravan in nose first, which is a useful security point.
MM great until you discover remote battery is flat because it was left on. I had steal smoke alarm's battery once and now carry couple spares in van.

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
I remember going from 6’ years ago to 7’6” now. The extra room was great. Now another 6” and the difference must be fantastic. Do you notice the extra width driving on B type roads? Sounds a wonderful piece of kit.
Hi Dusty, no difference when towing at all, infact the twin axle gives me more confidence on the road, it does not sway as much as the single axle we had.

Reactions: Steve1962

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts