PC Rally 2012

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel, as DD is near you as well, he could bark at your OH, then you will be sorted.
smiley-laughing.gif

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Mel
Look forward to meeting you too.... I'll get other half to hold the pole and neices husband for additional pole!!! were sorted you and me can have a cuppa and direct from safe distance!!! LOL (my niece and family coming their first year and on next pitch to us)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Seems to me all the reprobates , and Ladies and Knights of the Woosie Round Table are very close to one another.
smiley-kiss.gif

So where's Parksy? Sorry if you have already said but I can't see the post
smiley-innocent.gif
. Well I didn't look hard did I .

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Seems to me all the reprobates , and Ladies and Knights of the Woosie Round Table are very close to one another.
smiley-kiss.gif

smiley-innocent.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think you will find parksy on 338 , they have formed a little settlement there ,

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
joeby said:
Dustydog said:
smiley-kiss.gif

smiley-innocent.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think you will find parksy on 338 , they have formed a little settlement there ,
Thanks Joe
I've been using SWMBO I pad whilst we've been away.
I hope Parksy doesn't snore. I don't want my dogs woken up too early

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Can any one confirm the dog and awning charges if attending the rally as that would add on an additional £7.80 per night? That would make it an expensive break especially if you want to stay on for several days. Thanks.

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Surfer
My understanding is that the £39.00 for three nights include electric and that's it no additional charge for dogs or awnings I have booked for four units so far and although at time of booking you are asked the price stays the same! Having been for past couple of years still say its good value for money.

Di

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Di said:
Hi Surfer
My understanding is that the £39.00 for three nights include electric and that's it no additional charge for dogs or awnings I have booked for four units so far and although at time of booking you are asked the price stays the same! Having been for past couple of years still say its good value for money.

Di
Thanks Di. At that price we can't complain. I wonder if they hold the prices if you decdie to stay on a few nights after the rally?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Agree with Lady Di Di,yes they do ask if you are taking doggies but they didnt charge me for them (one) awning included.
Staying 4 nights at £44.00 so £39.00 for rally and £5.00 per night if you want extra ones, bargain.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Stowford offer six extra nights at £5 per night, the nights can be taken 3 nights before and 3 nights after the rally which is also 3 nights.
The rally nights are 4th, 5th and 6th May, Friday Saturday Sunday so unless extra nights are booked beforehand units leave on the Bank Holiday Monday.
There is a small extra charge for hardstanding if you require one but as far as I know there is no extra charge for dogs or awnings.
It's a good bargain on a decent site and if you have any special requirements let the booking staff know beforehand, they are always friendly and helpful.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
I've finally booked in for the rally at Stowfalot. Unfortunately I am outside the battlements and across the drawbridge in field 5 (Bridge Park). Please could fellow Woosies hold a place for me at the Round Table??

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
I've finally booked in for the rally at Stowfalot. Unfortunately I am outside the battlements and across the drawbridge in field 5 (Bridge Park). Please could fellow Woosies hold a place for me at the Round Table??
Sir W C Kopite,
That's a shame . Now you'll have to bring your scooters to get around . Shame there's no spece by the rest of us.
Necver mind we'll save you a place but you must bring Ale and Wine and be up for a Medieval bit of ribbaldry.
smiley-laughing.gif

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Woodlands Camper said:
Sir W C Kopite,
That's a shame . Now you'll have to bring your scooters to get around . Shame there's no spece by the rest of us.
Necver mind we'll save you a place but you must bring Ale and Wine and be up for a Medieval bit of ribbaldry.
smiley-laughing.gif

My Lord DD
You only have a few knights, but you are confusing me (Sir WC, the original) with Sir WC Kopite. Will the Ale and Wine requested by yourself help your mental state or confuse it more?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Dustydog said:
Woodlands Camper said:
Sir W C Kopite,
smiley-laughing.gif

My Lord DD
You only have a few knights, but you are confusing me (Sir WC, the original) with Sir WC Kopite. Will the Ale and Wine requested by yourself help your mental state or confuse it more?
Whoops . Sorry about that Sir WC .
I've returned to the Dungeon and will pay 200 groats on the way out

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully all avatar uploads will now be working, Nigel sorted it out after he came back from the Manchester Caravan Show.
clap.gif

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Dont worry DD it comes to us all when we get to this age as long as you know you own van at stowfolot all will be fine
Sir WC kopite

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Field 5? That's luxury!

Our field is so far away, they haven't even bothered with a number. We are in 'Outer front meadow rally field'. We have to leave 30 mins travel time to go for a jimmy, and there's no point waiting until you are thirsty to go for a pint. You'll keel over with dehydration before you reach the bar. Not that I'm complaining...

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Anybody remember the Amnesty International stage show sketch with the Pythons and Marty Feldman?

'We 'ad to get oop afore we went ter bed, dig coal with our bare 'ands, nowt to eat but dust for us tea and a clout from ower Dad, don't tell me abaht 'ard times!'

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Nigel Donnelly said:
Field 5? That's luxury!

Our field is so far away, they haven't even bothered with a number. We are in 'Outer front meadow rally field'. We have to leave 30 mins travel time to go for a jimmy, and there's no point waiting until you are thirsty to go for a pint. You'll keel over with dehydration before you reach the bar. Not that I'm complaining...
And there's me thinking the head honcho would have got pole position
smiley-laughing.gif

Never mind Nigel, Good job you have a new hip
smiley-cool.gif

That far out I guess you could become our resident dog walker for the weekend
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts